Chapter-2 (Possessive mate)

I woke up remembering the incident that has happened today. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Ana what's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked Chloe, Justin and Logan in a unison. I wrap my arms around Abby and sob uncontrollably and tell them about him.

Chloe told me to mention about my mate and I did.
" Tell us sis, we're gonna kill that bastard for hurting you."

I growled loudly, " Don't y'all dare hurt my mate."
They bowed down to me as I used my wolf tone.
Chloe then showed me the picture of my mate in her mobile and said, "He's the werewolf King, Troy Blackwood."
She gave me an apologetic smile.

I gasped hearing her words, " What? He is Troy?"
I shrieked taking the fact because he is known for his ruthless attitude.
"Don't worry Ana, I have an idea to make him pay for what he did to you."
Saying this, Chloe and Abby gave their mischievous smiles to me. Oh God!!!! Don't have any idea what's cooking up in their godforsaken minds!!!

****

"Um, Chloe! Who is that girl in the mirror?" I asked her while she was doing something with my hair.
"It's you, idiot! Don't you look pretty?" She winked at me.
"God! Chloe, we're going to school, not to any party. Why did you dress me up like this?" I asked her , looking into the mirror.

"Shut up Ana! Don't you remember? You need to make him go all possessive about you, by making all the boys go into a trance by seeing you, got it?" She said to me while she was fixing my dress for one last time.

"Ok, cutie pie! Time to go" squealed Chloe...

***

We're at school right now and my brothers are busy glaring at all the boys who were eyeing me.
Cmon!
I wore a black sleeveless dress that ended up mid thigh showing my long legs and black heels, and a bit of makeup. Chloe said this can make him become a puppy near me. Haha!

I reached my class and my brothers warned me, "Ana! If anyone tries to touch you, mind-link us, alright?"

"Yes,daddy!" I said sarcastically, earning a glare from them. I opened the door and suddenly the whole class turned quite.
I got the looks of lust,adoration,jealous,etc from everyone.

I went to a vacant seat and sat there when a boy came up to me and said, "Hey beautiful! I'm Jack. Mind telling me your name?"

I never experienced talking to a boy, so I just blushed at his compliment and looked down. The ground trembled and everyone shrieked when we heard a ferocious growl.

I then turned to the source of sound and gasped seeing Troy, ready to kill Jack. He was glaring at Jack and started coming towards us. I looked down, not knowing what to do.

I then raised my head to see Jack pinned to the wall by my mate. "Mine!Don't you dare fucking touch her, pup" he spat the word 'pup' with disgust. Jack then showed his neck in submission.

Troy released him and left the class leaving everyone in a daze, without even glancing at me. Every girl was glaring at me. And here I was, blushing like a freaky tomato, realising that he called me his.

"Woah Ana, didn't expect that, did ya?" squealed Abby and Chloe.

"Thanks Chloe, it was because of you though," I replied.
"No, it's because of you. When will you accept the fact that you're fucking hot and sexy!" squealed Chloe, making me blush like a tomato.
"Stop it! Let's go home,shall we?" I said.

****

"I'm gonna sleep, I'm very tired " I said yawning.

"Ok then, good night, Ana!" said all four of them in a unison.
"And Ana, let him come into your
dreams!", winked Chloe, making me blush.

God! What is it with me blushing today, and I dare say a lot!

****

"I love to hold you close tonight and always! I love to wake up next to you..." I was singing Zayn Malik's 'pillow talk' in my room. Suddenly, I heard a twitching sound in my balcony.

"Who's there?" I couldn't make out anyone's scent. Keeping my secret dagger in my pocket, I opened the balcony door.

Nobody! Just then, I saw an Onyx black wolf, thrice of my height, behind the trees, staring right at me. By my werewolf sight, I can see the golden eyes of the wolf, diamond shaped thingy on its forehead.

Strange! Suddenly,it ran away in the blink of an eye. Wonder who it was!

****

I haven't seen him for 4 days since that class incident. My wolf, Aurora,was whimpering with pain. And in these 4 days, all boys were scared of staring at me.

No Shit!

"Hey Ana! Missing someone?" chuckled Chloe and Abby.
"No", was my reply.
"well you should, because you haven't seen him since 4 days" said Chloe.

"Whatever, Chloe. I'm going out for a run. Wanna join?" I asked them.

" Hell yeah,babe" squealed Abby.

We shifted into our wolves and ran into the woods, I shifted into my Raiju wolf, the fiercest form of wolf , even superior to the Lycan wolf.

I'm very proud of my wolf, Aurora. I thank Aurora for making me the last Raiju ever in the world.

We ran for 2 hours and were very tired to get back home. So we shifted back into our human form and mind-linked Justin to pick us up.
I opened my link to Justin, and was surprised to hear his frantic voice, "Ana, where the hell are y'all? Why did you keep us out of your mind? Did anyone kidnap you? Tell us sis,.."

I broke his ranting and said,"Oh, shut up Justin. We're safe. We came for a run. Pick us up. We're in the woods."
I broke the link and waited for them. Just then, two midnight black wolves appeared to us, " Seriously Justin? We thought y'all would come by car to pick us up," I said.

They shifted behind the tree and said,"We could've reached here in half an hour by car, but in our wolf form, we reached here less than 5 minutes." Said Justin in a 'duh' tone.

****

"Tomorrow, I think we're gonna meet our mate" squealed Aurora.

"I'm too Aurora, but a bit scared and depressed." I sighed.
" What if he didn't come near us, even if he came to school? Remember the last time we've met! He just left us confused." I said to my wolf.

" Yes I do, but I guess his wolf likes us. I don't know about his human side." Sighed Aurora.

I was having a conversation with my wolf when suddenly i heard the shuffling sound outside. When I opened my balcony door, I was shocked to see Him.....

****

Cliffhanger!! Hope you guys liked my second chapter!!! By the way, who is at Ana's balcony door? Please

Vote

Comment

Follow