Chapter - 38 (Deal!)

Hello my lovely readers!!! I've received good guesses in the comments of the previous chapter!! But I'm sorry , as I'm not gonna reveal the answer just yet...so the cliffhanger remains! Anyways, I hope y'all like this update too!!!

Ana's pov :

" C'mon Ana! You can do this!!" I turned behind to see Justin smiling proudly at me. I saw the crowd which was cheerful all the while I was here. They still don't know I'm their Luna Queen. "Ana! You can do this, all you need is to have courage, alright?" Thalia's voice ringed in my ears. I can do this! Aurora was howling in newfound excitement, which made me smile as well. I then let out all the energy surging in me, to combat against the one and only, Werewolf  King....

I woke up, terrified, as I had the most unexpected and terrifying dream I ever had in years. Cold sweat beads started to form on my pale skin, making me look as if I had ran a marathon. I turned beside to see an empty bed. Where is Troy? I literally made a high jump from the bed and quickly rushed out of the room,  to the hallway. But I thought I saw a note kinda thingy on my desk. I then headed back to my room and found a note on my desk. So I wasn't imagining. I opened the note, which said,

"Love! I'm sorry I wasn't beside you when you woke up, but I promise I will, next time. Gotta go to do training, since I wasn't since past few days. See you soon,

-TW

P.S- don't forget to wear the dress you've bought from the mall, I like seeing you in that! ;)

God! Their Perverted minds. By the way, how come he knew about the dresses which Thalia has taken for me, forcefully? She must have told him. Stupid lady. I then headed outside the room, closing the door. Oh God, which way to get to the kitchen? Next time, I need to have a GPS tracker or something to get over there. Why do people waste millions investing them in the construction of so big and humongous buildings? I sighed and decided to take the second corridor, which I haven't seen yet.

There were a number of portraits of, I guess, the former Kings and Queens of Werewolf Kingdom. Troy forgot to show me around the castle. Idiot! I was so dazed off in my thoughts that I didn't notice the staircase. " Aaagh!" I was about to fall but a pair of musculine arms came around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest.

"Oh Goddess, Ana! Thank God!" I heard Troy whispering in the crook of my neck. His strangled breathes fanning against my neck, making me shiver involuntarily. I found myself blushing cherry red when I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything, except for boxers, and was all sweaty. Oh, right! Training!

"What were you thinking, Ana? You could have gotten yourself hurt due to your carelessness. Do you have any idea what would have happened if I wasn't here at the right time? Huh?" Saying that, he hugged me more closer to him. He reminded me of my over - protective brothers.

"It's alright, Troy. I'm a werewolf, remember? I'm not a human being to get hurt by falling down the stairs. Chillax!" he narrowed his eyes at me, "Who taught you that word? Oh! Who am I kidding? Thalia, isn't it? Anyways, don't underestimate these stairs, Ana. These stairs are not any ordinary stairs. They are made of hardwood and they have sharp pointed edges. See?" he motioned me to the edges of the stairs.
"You know what, Ana!? You're like a baby. No! You are a baby!" he patted my head. What the hell! Does he think I'm some sort of a dog, so that he can pat my head?! "Seriously? Are you blind? Or is it that you're acting as if you can't see me? Can't you see my height, Mr. Blackwood? I'm 5.9, alright! That's enough to say whether I'm a baby or a grown - up. " Ignoring the crazy tingles, I pushed him off me and started walking to God knows where. "Ana! You're a grownup physically. But-" he stopped and in a swoosh, he was towering over me, "-you're still a baby, mentally. Your actions, behaviour can easily say that you're a baby." he said, tapping my forehead. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Did you just tap on my forehead? And who are you calling a baby? Huh? I don't see any other Ana over here!" I looked around to see whether there was any lookalike of me. Surprisingly, there wasn't. Or else I would have totally gone insane. "Not funny, Ana! You're a baby who can't even defend herself when she's in trouble. Just like what happened a few minutes ago." he smirked, making my anger levels rise to the horizon. "You! I can defend myself. I can do anything. Remember who I am? I'm a Raiju. It's just that, I was endulged in some thoughts and I didn't pay attention to where I was heading." I tried to reason with him. "Defend yourself? Is that so? So, let's make a deal! From tomorrow, you're gonna come with me. And in return, you cantake anything from me." Saying that, he turned back and started going somewhere. "Come with you? Where to? And why? " I asked him. I can sense his smirk growing wider on his face,
"For training!"....

***

"I see!" Thalia nodded her head when I omitted out the incident happened between me and Troy. Right now, we both have decided to spend the rest of the day by chit - chatting. Also, to find an appropriate dress for tomorrow's training. Since Troy doesn't want me to expose myself in front of his pack members.
Ahem ahem.
Also, he said that he was gonna introduce me as Thalia's friend, because he wants to keep my identity a secret. I wonder why.
"What should I wear, Thalia? Everything is exposing. This shorts are too short. They are covering only one - fourth of my lower body. And this shirt's neck is tooooo deep." I jumped on my bed and laid my head in my hands. "Relax, Ana! Training suits should be a bit loose and short, so that you can freely extend your arms or legs. Wearing these will help you sway your arms and legs easily. You can wear this." she showed me a black Nike shorts, which was just above the knees and white shirt, which was not too revealing. "Um, I'll wear it."I snatched the dress from her hands and ran into the washroom, to try it.
"It's good, Ana. You're looking like a badass girl! " she squealed, hugging me. "Why, thank you!" I bowed, making her wink at me. "So, Ana! What do we do? Let's talk about something!" I nodded and headed back to the washroom to change back into my normal clothes.

***

"I'm sleepy." Thalia whispered, before yawning. Seeing her yawn, an involuntary yawn escaped my mouth, making her chuckle. "K then, let's have a beauty sleep. Remember! Wake up for dinner, alright? I've heard that you are a heavy sleeper? So, please wake up by 7!" she waved her hand, before heading out of my room. I snuggled into the pillow and inhaled the scent of my mate which was still lingering on it. "Good afternoon, pillow! From tomorrow,  I guess I'll be busy to hug you in the afternoons. So, I guess this is our last hug." I faked a cry and let the sleep conquer me.

***

Troy's pov :

" Alpha King! I've selected few of our pack warriors for tomorrow's training. And as per your orders, I've tripled the patrol wolves across the west part of the territory." said Taylor. "Ok, Taylor. Did Ana wake up?" I asked him, out of curiosity. He smirked and said , "No, Troy!" I stopped him when he was moving out of the room. "Taylor! Why that smirk?" I asked him, making him smirk wider. "Nothing, Troy. It's just that I've never imagined you getting all lovey-dovey for a girl. And may I know why are you arranging few of our pack warriors tomorrow? Are you gonna fight against them?" he asked me. Now, it's my turn to smirk. "Surprise!" Saying that, I walked out of my office, smirking. " Ana! Let the training begin!"...

No cliffhanger this time, but the previous one remains....Anyways, this was just a filler chapter, but I promise next update will be quite interesting.....untilthen, please

Vote

Comment

Share