Chapter -32 (You freaking gave me a hickey!)

Hello wattpaders..... Happy New Year 2k17....let this year bring joy and happiness to all of ya.... I'm sorry for a late update...Anyways , enjoy...

Ana's pov :

I finally revealed my second surprise to him. "What?" he was literally taken aback by my decision. "What are you saying, Ana? You are gonna come with me? B-" I cut him off by keeping my index finger on his *cough* swollen lips *cough*, "Shush, Troy. I've taken Justin's decision too. He agreed for me to stay with you. B-" he grabbed me and pulled me to his hard chest,

"I can't even express how happy I am, Ana. All the time, I've been thinking about asking you to come with me to my castle. But I then thought that you are still too young to stay with me, away from your family. But now, I can see you've grown up. We're gonna go tomorrow itself. I'm so excited to show you around the castle. I-" I again cut him off by shushing him,

"Stop, Troy. First listen to me. He agreed for me to stay with you only on one condition. I have to pay them visits frequently. Like, once in three days. You know, I'm their only baby sister. Now you should agree on that condition. Pwease! " I pouted and made a puppy dog face, making him frown in return. "Don't ever make that face again. I'll not be able to control myself. And-" he was few centimeters apart from my face all of a sudden. His hot, husky breathes fanning my already flushed face,

"I'll agree with that condition. Only if you give me something in return. " he whispered huskily, making my eyes widen. "What? But I've just kisse-" he shut me off by crashing his lips onto my swollen ones. His lips moved hungrily against mine, whereas I was struggling to cope up with his pace. Due to my lack of knowledge about kissing, I ended up opening my mouth. We then broke our heated kiss, I was panting hard for taking in oxygen into my lungs. But Troy didn't seemed to stop his sexual assaults, as he continued kissing along my jawline, neck.

He then arrived near the sensitive spot near my neck, where I will bear his mark. He started suckling and biting slightly on that spot. Due to that, I couldn't hold onto the moan of pleasure ripping from my mouth, and ended up moaning. For a second, I thought he was gonna mark me, but he stopped kissing and biting and pulled off. He was smirking profusely, seeing the area where he kissed me. Me, being a tubelight, didn't understandthe meaning behind his sexy smirk. He then pecked on my lips and left the room, leaving me in a daze. I then touched the area where he kissed and bit me slightly. I then shivered when I touched it. I quickly rushed into the washroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. My dishelved hair, swollen lips, messy shirt, can make everyone understand that we had a heated session. My eyes then snapped to that area where he assaulted me. And I screamed bloody horror seeing that. "TROY BLACKWOOD!! YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING HICKEYYYYY!!".......

***

Troy's pov:

I came downstairs, smiling, thinking about my gift which I gave to her. I heard her scream, "TROY BLACKWOOD!! YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING HICKEYYYYY!!" Haha! "Alpha King? Are my eyes deceiving me? Or are you really smiling? " my beta Taylor squealed, seeing me. "Don't squeal like a teenager human, Taylor! And yes! I'm smiling. Because of my mate." I stated proudly. "Man! I've never seen you smile wholeheartedly. You are totally whipped, Troy." he pat my shoulder, making me glare at him.

"He's right, Troy. We are totally whipped." howled Alex, making me mentally smirk at him.

"Yes, Alex. We are whipped. Have you seen her blushing and her moaning? Man! She's gonna be the death of me." I said to him.

"Of us, human. And I want her to scream our name. In bed." he wiggled his eyebrows mentally, making my eyes widen.

"Alex? May I know how come you, being a Lycan, became so horny wolf?" I asked him. But my thoughts were cutoff by someone calling my name.
"Alpha King!" I saw Justin coming in my direction.

"Please! Call me Troy. And what happened Justin? Why are you in a hurry?" I asked him. "Alp-Troy! I need to tell you something. I-" I cut him off by saying that I know about Ana's decision of coming with me. "I know that you know. But there's something else I need to tell you. She will be in danger. Because Luca has warned us about something. I didn't get it." My fists clenched, hearing that bastard's name.
"What did he say?" I asked him. "Troy! He said that he's just a pawn. And that the actual enemy is out there." I then let out a growl, making Justin flinch. "We'll talk about it after we reach the castle. Not now. We still don't know who are with the enemy. So, let's just leave this topic right here. Goodnight, Justin." I waved him goodnight and headed to mine and Ana's room, since she's staying with me. I opened the door, without making any creek in sound. I then saw my beautiful angel sleeping peacefully. "What have I done to deserve a Goddess as my mate?" I smiled genuinely and lay beside her. I pulled her towards me, and she immediately snuggled closer to me. I sighed in content and let sleep take over my senses......

***

Awwww...I totally want someone who's like Troy....I'm jealous of Ana..... Anyways, I hope y'all liked this chapter and from now on, I'm gonna update within two days....so, until then, please

Vote

Comment

Share