Chapter-29(Persuasive Ana!)

Hello wattpaders! I'm really excited as well as thrilled to write this story....I hope y'all like it too!! Anyways, I would like to give a shipname to Ana and Troy(like Trana or Anoy)....comment your guesses....Enjoy this update!!

Ana's pov :

We were totally gobsmacked seeing Luca's lifeless form. All the rogues paused their fight, seeing their king's death. The fire subsided and I got a clear view of my mate, laying there peacefully. My wolf gave me control and my elongated claws were no more. I then rushed towards him in an inhuman speed and kneed down on the ground.

"T-troy! Wake up, Please! Troy!" tears were brimming in my eyes, clouding my vision. I tried using my power to heal him, but all the energy left in me was drained out because of that fire incident. Justin sat down beside me and ordered the pack doctors to hurry up. I clutched onto his shirt and sobbed uncontrollably,
"Why, Justin? Why does this always happen to me? My mate? If that bastard was after me, then why did he hurt my mate? He didn't do anything wrong. You were right, Jus! I have to abandon my mate, for the sake of his wellbeing. He'll be safe, unless I'm not there with him. I'm a danger to him. I-" Justin cut me off by grabbing my palms and raising my chin, "No Ana! You're not gonna do anything which you're gonna regret it later. Remember about the Prophecy? You both play an important role in it. It will become a haste if any of you does not accept fate. Both of you are mated for a reason. To help each other, to save the world, together. If you'll reject him, your wolf becomes weak and so does his. You'll die and make him die, because of your stupid decision. I was wrong, Ana. I was wrong about you both. I now realise that nobody can change the fate, not even me. You just need to have faith in him. He will gain his consciousness. Soon! Believe me! Don't cry, Ana!" he hugged me and whispered soothing words, to stop my sobs.

***

It's been a day since Troy went into comatose condition. The constant beeping of the cardiac monitor assured me that he's still alive. My wolf was whimpering, for the loss of our mate's touch. The stabbed wound at the back was completely healed, but the amount of wolfsbane injected into him has affected his entire system. The doctors have made it clear that he's out of danger, but I have a feeling something's wrong. Right now, I'm seated next to Troy, who is still in his peaceful state, not caring about the outside world.

"Troy! I know you can hear me. I also know that you can feel me, my emotions. Just wake up, man. I can't wait more. I want to have you by my side, wherever I go. I want to cuddle in your arms. I'm feeling lonely. It's been a day since I've seen your beautiful golden eyes, your breathtaking smile, your sheepish grins, your boyish smirks. It's been a day since you hugged me, protected me, k-kissed me." unwanted tears started forming in my eyes, blurring my peripheral vision. I got up from my seat, gave him a kiss on his forehead and left the room, to do some pack duties.

"What's the number?" I asked beta Taylor, about the number of injured warriors.
"About 70 warriors are injured and 15 of our warriors died bravely, Luna. We-" I cut him off by shaking my head, "Don't call me Luna. Not yet! Just call me Ana, Taylor!" I said to him, giving  him a small smile. "Don't worry Lu-Ana, our Alpha King will be fine. You see, perks of being a Lycan." he gave me a closeup smile, making me chuckle at his childish behaviour. Just then, Justin entered the room, grabbing our attention. "Ana! We need to talk!" it was anything but a request. "Alright then! See you later,Lu-Ana. Oh God! This is so difficult. If Alpha King were here, he would have had my head for disrespecting the Luna." he waved his hand and left the room.
"What happened, Jus? Why are you in a hurry? And w-" he cut me off by grabbing my hand, and taking me God knows where. He took me to the secluded corridor and my breathing labored. He took me to an abandoned room at the far end of the corridor.
"Ana! I need to talk to you about Luca's death. I-" I cut him off by groaning, "I don't want to talk about that stupid person. He killed himself, that's all. Now he's no more. So why should you talk about him!?" I tried to reason with him. He just glared at me, motioning me to stop. "He killed himself because of you, Ana." he said to me, making me choke in air. "What do you mean? Everyone saw what happened, Justin. You just can't blame me for his stupid doing. He lost his mind and killed himself. I-" he shushed me, keeping his finger on his lips. "I'm not done talking. Listen, you persuaded him to hurt himself. Don't you remember?" I tried to remember what I have told him,

Flashback :

I looked into his eyes and saw fear in them. I smirked, "What happened, Luca? Scared about something? Now, I'm telling you, no, I'm commanding you to hurt yourself! I wanna see you hurting yourself." I let him go.

Present :

I took a step back from Justin, remembering the words I've spoken. "I see you remember them. Ana, you've unleashed the power of Persuasion!" I  squeaked, listening to his words. "B-but how?" I whispered to him.
"Seeing Alpha King unconscious, your wolf took your energy and unleashed the power, I guess. But I don't understand. Your wolf is a Raiju. It has the weather under its control. And it emits electricity. But you ignited fire, by your growl. Other than that, you looked into his eyes and kinda hypnotised him to hurt himself." he explained the mere facts about me, which I didn't even know. "But you don't worry about all those right now. You need to look after Troy! I heard that if you are near your mate, he heals faster!" I gave him a small smile and let the information sink in. "You could have told me a bit sooner. I would have never let him alone." I gave him a smirk and headed to the hospital room.

***

"Mmm. This is amazing!" Abby squealed, keeping a bacon in her mouth. I giggled, seeing her behavior. She's never left her 6 year old attitude. Just then, Jaxon stomped into the room, startling us. "What happened, Jaxon?" I asked him, getting up from the seat. "It's Alpha K-king. His p-pulse is weakening."
NO!.....

***

OH MY GAAD..... His pulse is weakening.... No! I know y'all hate me right now, but I have to keep y'all thrilled.... *wink*... Anyways please

Vote

Comment

Share