Do You Love Me, Mr.Arrogant?

Hey my crazy wattpaders! Here's my new story. Hope y'all like it!!!

" Come in!"

That voice! That toe-curling voice!!Oh my God!!! Why did it sound vaguely familiar? Like I've known that voice for a very long time?
Sighing, and adjusting my maroon pencil skirt and white blouse, I opened the door and entered into the room, closing it behind me. My jaw literally dropped on the ground, seeing the extravagant room, filled with expensive furnishings. This room must have certainly cost a million to make it look like a 5 star hotel. The interior designing of this room has made me feel a bit out of the place. Like I didn't fit in this environment.

"Why don't you close that pretty little mouth of yours, Mia? We don't want any insects contaminating it now, do we?"

That voice!!

My eyes roamed towards the source of the voice and landed on the farthest corner of the room.

His piercing electric blue eyes, which had devious smirk in them, looking straight into my light brown ones, making me squirm in my position. He wore an Armani suit, which fit him perfectly, showing off his muscles underneath it. He looked familiar. With his jet black hair and 5 'o' clock shadow, he looked like Sexy Greek God!!

No Amelia!! Bad girl! You've come here to pursue your dreams, not to fall in love, again!!

Then, all of a sudden,Realisation hit me like tons of bricks on my face.
"Are you A-alarick?" His smile was enough to answer my question.

~~~~

Amelia Dallas, a shy, 17 year old nerd, is quite invisible in her school, Junior High!Not to mention, she is the topper of her class. She thinks she's away from everyone's eyes. And boy, was she wrong!!

Alarick Knight, a 18 year old swoon - worthy candidate of Junior high school. Being born and raised in a poor family, makes him invisible as well. He just craved for success in life.

Then, after a few days, they notice eachother and fall in love! But due to his status in the society, her father rejects her to date him.
Being hurt and humiliated in front of her family, he decides to teach him a lesson!!!

~~~~

Eight years later, Alarick Knight becomes the world's richest man, owning around 50 fortune 500 companies, and being the CEO of leading multinational comany, Knight Industries Pvt. Ltd, at the early age of 26.He is known for his ruthless and arrogant demeanour in the business industry. Girls swoon over his godlike looks and sculpted body. And he knows it!!!!

Amelia Dallas, a 25 year old beautiful woman, works as a secretary for Zack Barnes, CEO for Barnes Architectures! Though she works at a small firm, she loves doing her job whole - heartedly!!!

What happens if these once-upon-a-time star - crossed lovers cross each others paths? Does he love her unconditionally and irrevocably, even if she has an evil father?

Let's have a sneak peek into their life!!!!! Join Amelia and Alarick in their love - betrayal, or you can say, a bitter - sweet relationship, where they get to know the values of friendship, family, love!!!!

~~~~

Aaaand, here you go!! A gist of the story, which I'm gonna write in a few days!!!! Anyways, this is my first story of "romance" genre!!! Hope y'all enjoy reading this! I'll do my best to write without typographical errors and grammatical errors as well! Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share / Follow

Until next time, lovelies!!!!!!:)