Terry Jeffords- Jake (h)

The 99th precinct was always entertaining – it was rare that a day would be boring, or nothing stupid would happen and most of the time, Jake was the culprit.

Terry was your Uncle, and even though you didn't work at the precinct, you would visit quite often since you were in a relationship with Jake.

Surprisingly, your Uncle hadn't found out about the relationship yet and it wasn't that you were hiding it, it was just your Uncle was scary when he wanted to be and you didn't want to experience the scary side.

Terry would just think that you were there to see him, and it hadn't clicked that you didn't need to see him every single day.

You had just finished at work, and you finished about an hour before Jake would leave the precinct.

Pushing open the door to the precinct, you walked in and saw your Uncle there "Hey Uncle Terry" you greeted him and he smiled, coming over to hug you.

"You're back so soon?" he quizzed after letting you go.

You nodded and moved to sit down at Jake's desk "I actually have something to talk to you about" you spoke with hesitation laced in your tone.

Your Uncle looked at you with a worrisome expression, before leaning against the end of Jake's desk to face you "What's up Y/N/N? You can tell me anything...just not that you've murdered damson, I have an obligation Hun" he told you, joking towards the end to make you smile.

"Well, y'know Jake?" you asked, and he nodded but looked at you with a confused expression this time "We...uh...the two of us...y'see..." you struggled to find the right words to begin your explanation.

You heard footsteps from behind you but you ignored them "We're dating" a voice spoke up from behind you, so you turned around quickly and saw Jake standing there.

You slowly turned back to face your Uncle, to see him looking between you and Jake in surprise and he wasn't saying anything which was making you even more nervous

Jake came to stand behind you, and he placed his hands on your shoulders before kissing the top of your head quickly "Hey Sweetheart" he whispered in your ear.

"How long?" Terry asked suddenly, causing the two of you to face him "How long has this been going on?" he motioned between you and Jake as he spoke.

You looked back at Jack who nodded "We've only been together for a few months" you stated and Terry nodded.

He slowly stood up straight, and began to make his way back to his desk "Alright" your Uncle sighed as he spoke "No babies, no kissing in front of me, no nothing" he listed rules and pointed at you and your boyfriend "But have fun"

~*~

Written by Hannah.