Jake Peralta- Water Fight (c)

When you decided to compete to see who could get the most arrests in a week, it seemed like a fun way to encourage you all to work harder but that was only until it came to losing that competition and having to face the punishments. Amy and Rosa had gotten five more arrests than you and Jake, leaving the two of you to have to do the punishment that had previously been agreed upon. The squad cars needed a good clean and none of you had wanted to do it, so it seemed like a good enough punishment for losing the competition. Neither you nor Jake wanted to clean the cars, but you didn't really get a choice now.

The two of you filled up buckets with warm sudsy water and pulled out the hose as far as you could get it towards the cars on the street that desperately needed a good clean. You reluctantly grabbed the hose whilst Jake grabbed a sponge and the two of you started to try and clean the first car. It had barely been a few minutes before you ended up receiving a water filled sponge to the face, soaking you and sending suds everywhere.

"Jake!" You huffed, trying to smear the soap from your face but it was just spreading it over you.

He gave you a sly grin as he picked up another sponge and launched it at you.

You narrowed your eyes at him and raised your hose towards him. He tried to flee from the stream of water but ended up getting soaked. Instead of trying to hide though, he decided to go on the offence and picked up one of the buckets of water and started making his way towards you. You tried to fend him off with the hose, but he didn't seem to care.

"Don't! Don't come near me!" You squealed trying to escape from him but with the limited reach of the hose, there wasn't far you could run.

Jake wasn't deterred and as soon as you were in arms reach, he tipped the bucket of water over your head, leaving you looking like a drowned rat. As you screamed in shock of the water, he pulled the hose from your clutches and turned it onto you.

"Jake!" You exclaimed, reaching out trying to grab the hose but it was a futile attempt.

You picked up one of the sponges he had thrown at you and sent it back to hit him square in the chest.

Even though the cars weren't getting the full attention, you were sure once you were both soaked, the cars would get at least a little bit of cleaning done to them.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.