Rosa Diaz- Cuddle (c)

Seen as it was your day off from work, you decided to have a true lazy day and spend it wearing your comfiest pyjamas. You had managed to exit your bed around noon, make some lunch before retreating to the sofa to lie down and watch terrible day time television that you secretly loved more than you should have. Normally you preferred to have your lazy day spent with your girlfriend Rosa but seen as she was at work, you had to settle for your puppy Arlo and happily spend time with him instead. It was a hard life cuddling with the cutest puppy in the world, but you were happy to make that sacrifice.

You didn't realise how long you had spent lying on the sofa but seen as it felt like a minute ago you had made lunch and then Rosa walked through the door it seemed that time had flown by far too quickly. For what felt like ten minutes of television, had actually been a whole day but it couldn't really be considered a waste seen as you didn't have any plans.

When Rosa made her way into the living room, both you and Arlo turned your heads to look at her before snuggling back down and focusing on the television.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "Are you feeling ill?"

You shook your head. "Nah. I'm just comfortable and Arlo claimed me as his pillow so it would have been wrong to move."

Rosa claimed you were too soft with the dog, but she also would refuse to move if Arlo fell asleep on her.

"What time did he fall asleep on you?" She questioned.

"About half twelve. We shared my sandwich and I couldn't even return the plate to the kitchen."

You pointed at the plate that was on the floor with crumbs still on it.

"You're terrible," she stated, pushing your feet off of the sofa so that she could sit down next to you, Arlo still not moving from his position on your lap.

"But he's just so cute and soft," you whispered, running your hands through the mess of blond fur of the puppy that was dishevelled from him rolling around in the blankets.

Rosa leant across to stroke the puppy, offering you a sweet smile. She may have acted judgemental of you and the dog but she still thought that it was cute and sweet of the two of you snuggling together on the sofa.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.