Amy Santiago- Printer: Part 2 (a)

"Explain." Amy held the stiff yet otherwise untarnished slice of pizza in front of Hitchcock and Scully, Scully's eyes widened at the sight as if it was a chest filled to the brim with treasure.

"How did you find that?" He asked, tracking the pizza eagerly as Amy swung it from side to side in a gloved hand. "Where did you find that?"

"It was in the printer in the storeroom." You jumped in, eager to find out how and why a slice of pie found its way into the office equipment. "So come on Scully, why did you put it in there?"

"I was hiding it." He looked down towards the floor in well earned shame. "I wanted to save it for later but then they took the printer away and swapped it out for that new printer a few years ago, I don't know why, you can't even hide a pizza in there."

"Why are you trying to put pizza in the printer?!"

"So that nobody steals it!" His eyes shifted over to Hitchcock suspiciously.

"Hey, don't look at me like that! We made a deal; I'd never touch your pizza! Your pizza bagels are another thing, but a man's slice is sacred." Scully nodded in agreement and reached his hand over the table.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to accuse you like that."

"It's okay." Hitchcock met his hand in the middle with his. "I've thought about it, I can't lie."

"You what!"

"I never would though!"

"GUYS!" Amy called them out, far louder than she intended causing the bullpen to go silent for a few moments. "Sorry everyone, carry on as normal."

"Why'd you two stop flirting? Carry on..." You weren't sure if they were actually twins separated at birth or lovers destined for each other but they were practically the same person in two bodies.

"No, be serious, this is a health code violation, if Holt ever saw this he would flip."

"Did you not think to go back for it?" You grabbed the pizza from Amy's grasp and slung it onto the table in front of him, as it hit the wood vinyl it broke in two, almost shattering completely. "You're telling me it's been in their for years and we've both touched it?"

"I don't know where the storeroom is." He admitted, reaching over for the pizza but having his hand slapped away by Amy. "I've never had a reason to go there, I have everything I need right here in my desk."

"So, you've never needed staples or... paper?"

"Please sister, we've been using the same row of staples since the nineties."

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.