Rosa Diaz- Accident: Part 1 (c)

You lay clinging onto the arm of the woman you loved. Even though you had been a detective for a long time, you had hoped and assumed you wouldn't die in the line of work. You had hoped you'd live a full life with your girlfriend however it was unlikely that there'd be anything beyond now.

It was a blessing and a curse that you and Rosa worked together. No one knew you were together, Rosa hadn't come out as bisexual to anyone but yourself yet, and you were perfectly fine with that however it was now that you wished you could admit you loved her. With your head becoming fuzzy you were sure that it didn't matter if they knew or not.

You had been chasing a perp, the whole team on the scene, however he had shot at you, hitting just below your bullet proof vest lodging into your abdomen. Blood was pouring from you side as Terry arrested the man, as the rest turned their attention to you. Rosa had fallen to your side, using her favourite leather jacket to put pressure onto the blood.

She wasn't the best with emotion but as a single tear fell from her eye, you knew how much you loved her and she loved you in return.

"You're going to be okay," Rosa stated, her voice shaking.

"It's okay," you whispered, wanting to encourage her that even if things didn't end well for you, she needed to live her life to the fullest.

Rosa, held onto you, making sure to do all she could to stop the bleeding, but it was clear that she was falling apart.

"The ambulance is on the way," Amy smiled down weakly.

It began to become hard to keep your eyes open, the pain had become so bad that it was now just numb for you as everything begun to fall away from you. You hoped that it would end soon, the pain stopping, and you'd be able to continue your life with Rosa, but it was unlikely. Your eyes begun to flutter as you tried your best to keep them open.

"Keep your eyes open Y/N," Rosa said softly, moving one hand to your cheek, neither of you caring that your blood was being smeared onto your face.

"I... I can't," you whispered. You did your best to hold onto her hand.

"Please," she whispered, tears falling from her eyes.

"I.... I love... you," you whispered back beforeeverything became black.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.