CHAPTER-8

A very happy Lohri, pongal and makar sankranti to all my dear friends...may this Lohri every evilness burn from our lives and positivity made its way..😘😘

Trust.... It's like a glass piece... It's every broken piece stab you and give you immense pain... Which you never forgets....

Everyone comes in our life for a reason, either to make us complete or for us to make them complete....

He also came like this only. In my dark, distasteful world just to mend it. For once in my life I thought that really my God has given me something, something which I never want to loose. I find myself in him. Like the fallen star, my 11.11 wish....

I used to believe in fairy tales because I live my life like a caged beauty. I believe that one day my prince charming will come and take me out from the darkness and indeed he came... But I never knew like my fairy tale was short lived. That I only belongs to darkness. I am really a misfortune not only for everyone but also for myself...

Here I am standing in front my husband's cabin watching him kissing a girl, like his life depends on it. Today you won Mr. Arora... Today you succeeded in breaking me. Not only you broke my trust, but my broken heart in thousand pieces.

"Bhabhi let's go in.." .. Yash bhai came from behind but stopped in tracks watching the scene in front of his eyes....

"Adityaa"....... His voice make them apart and also aware about my presence.... He looked shocked but quickly composed himself..... I saw remorse, guilt in his eyes but he was quick to mask his emotions.... I move inside and walked towards them...

"Maa asked me to give you your lunch. She prepared by her own hands. Here take this and have a nice lunch.."I pulled his hands out and handed him the bag and smiled.... I smiled on his victory, i smiled on my fate... He was looking beliwered. The girl was looking at me wide eyes...

"Bhabhi listen.." ..yash bhai tried to stop me....

"It's okk bhai. I have to go home.... And I think he is also busy. I will come some other time.". I walk passed him..

As soon as I exited the building a traitor tear fall from my eyes following by whole waterfall....

I opened the door of the car and settled inside...and started crying profusely...I cried first time in this five years... Cried for the girl who lost is everything to a men whom she love more than anything....first he left him alone for two days after our marriage. He never returned back after our last meeting on breakfast table...

I waited for him, for his call but I never received anything...next day maa told me he is busy with some work so he won't be able to return back... She apologized many times. I told her I understand and she was not at fault...

Today she prepared food for him and asked me to give it to him. I tried to convince her but she was adamant on her words. But what I saw today broke me completely.......

I started the engine and drove towards home.......

Aditya's p.o.v.

It's being two days since my marriage or one can say non existent marriage.
On the night of my marriage when I asked her to strip she looked like she will cry anytime...I wanna laugh at her face but I hold myself back...but I can't able to control the beast within me for long, I lashed at her when she said no....she don't want to do it with her husband but she can do it with other ma....the thought itself make my blood boiled...I know I crossed my limit...but I just can't, can't control my anger when I think about her with someone else....she is mine! May I not love her but now she is my wife. I can't tolerate her with any other man. I know I may sound like a patriarchal male but I can't help with it....the next morning when I came into the room she was getting ready. I decided to take a shower first to clear my mind. So I was just going to step in the shower but my eyes fall on the small pill lying on the floor. I frowned I don't take any medicine then whose medicine is that? It was not looking like a normal cold or any ache tablet, than moreover there is also a code return on it. I looked closely there was a small d4 written on it....I am a science student, I can't mistaken it. Is she is taking this medicine but why and for what? Is she Ill? With all the thoughts inside me I went to take a shower.