CHAPTER-63

"Daddy".....I smiled as she called me. I ran towards her and gathered all of her in my arms

"My princesa"....I kissed her chubby cheeks one by one making her giggle softly.

She played with the button of my shirt while I was busy carasseing her long brown hair just like her mother.

"Daddy boo boo"....she spoke pointing at the dog and quickly ducked her face in my chest as she saw the dog coming in our direction.

"Don't be afraid baby. Daddy will never let anyone hurt his princess." I rubbed her back soothing her.

"Play...play" she jumped on my lap as she saw the dog going away. I laughed and made her stand on the ground. She ran away as soon as I left her.

Always excited just like her.

I walked towards her and saw her running in the direction of the road.

"Princess stop. Don't go there"...I yelled running in her direction. She turned and smiled looking at me. A smile which melted my heart in a second.

A smile which has become my only reason to live...

I walked towards her but as I was taking my steps. She went on disappearing, as I reached near her she completed disappeared making me dead once again.

"Princesa, Please don't leave daddy. Come back. He ne..needs you. He needs you very much"...I begged but my plead went dead ears as no one was there but shear darkness.

Don't leave me....

"Aditya.. aditya....." He felt someone shaking him hastily. With a jerk he sat up on the bed. He saw his mother looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"A..adi don't do this to yourself." She whispered wiping his tears with her hands. He immediately clutched her hand and hugged her closer to himself.

"She left me" He stated. Never in her life she had seen her boy this broken. His eyes spoke what his words failed to express.

"My wife and my baby both left me maa." He tightened his hold around his mother.

"Give her time aditya, give your relation some time. At this moment the only person she needs is you but she is afraid." Her mother spoke making him look at her confusingly...

"Afraid of what?" He asked looking in her eyes.

"Afraid of you. Afraid of you behaviour with her. Afraid to make your baby a what of this toxic relation." His mother finished making a huge realisation dawn upon him.

He humiliated her, he hurted her. He said the words which he never meant yet he let his anger took control over his tongue.

"You loves her yet you never respected her nor as your wife nither as a human. I had seen her crying all day and night because of your indifference towards her. 

You know where you broke her the most?" She asked him. He looked down in shame.

"When you compared her with other women. While you started making future plans with your girlfriend in front of her. That day you broke a part of her, her trust." She finished with her voice full of disappointment. He was just looking down unable to meet her eyes.

"I know you are guilty for you deeds. You are remorse full and ready to repent but right now her mind is sensitive enough to not understand it." He looked up at her pleadingly.

"She loves you and in all these months I had seen her love growing each day. If you want her back than win her back. You always had her love but now win her trust, her respect so she can hand you her heart once again.