CHAPTER-37

I am extremely sorry for the delay in updating the chapters, I got caught up in my studies..

Here is the chapter.....

" Before every sleepless night, there is a 'I am fine' day"

Mahi's p.o.v..

Beast..beast..beast...

He is definitely a beast, heartless..

Currently we are sitting in his Bugatti La Voiture Noire and he is busy on his phone ignoring me completely..time to time I was glaring at him but he seemed to be unfazed..

I was very upset from him, the way he behaves with ridhan is really indecent. I want both of them to go along well, but by the looks they give it seems they want to rip apart each other.

I felt a tug on my wrist and next second I found myself on his lap, I sequeled at his sudden action but he was looking at me calmly.

"Leave me" ..I tried to remove his hold from my waist.

"Never" ..comes his reply..I started pushing him but he didn't bluged.

"Scarlet stop moving"...his jaw was clenched and posture was stiff..I stop my movements realising I was grinding against him and glared at him.

"You know you look so hot when you are angry"...he whispered and buried his face in my neck..

"So tell me why are you angry?"He asked with a smirk plastered on his face..

"Youuuu..you are so bad, ridhan is my friend and you always behaves so badly with him, he is the only one on the name of family for me. Don't hurt him aditya he is my only family left"..I pleaded him and looked up to see him looking at me with different emotions in his eyes..for the first time after years I saw the same spark which i used to see for me..

"You are mine" ...He said and caressed my cheeks..before I asked him what he means, car came to hault..my nervousness plugged me as I never have any public appearance before..I felt him grabbing my face between his fingers..

"I am here" ...just the three words hold so many emotions. Was he truly meant he is there for me?

"Let's go"..he made me seat back on my seat. I took a deep breath, today the world will know i am Mrs. Aditya Arora but sadly only for a month...no one knows about me being the ceo of wetfried co. and I like to keep it that way only..my side of door opened and a hand slide, I kept my hand in his and came out slowly not wanting to trip and fall..it would be so funny...

'Great buisnessman aditya Arora's wife fell on the red carpet by tripping off her heels'

"What is so funny that you are smiling scarlet?"..he whispered sensually in my ears while posing for the media..i shuddered at his closeness, his one hand surrounding my bare waist and occasionally he was rubbing my stomach..I know he was doing all this delibetery..I shooked my head..we entered the large ball, everyone's eyes snapped towards us..

Everyone here was dressed in shining clothes screaming luxury, decorations are done so soffastocatedly that you can't pin point a single mistake..

"Scarlet" ..I looked in his direction..

"Just relax and don't drink anything given to you unless it's by me"..he warned and I raised a eyebrow..

"I am not a baby, nor you are my daddy. So stop ordering me around adi"..I muttered angrily but he just took a step towards me..