CHAPTER-27

If the votes will be higher on this chapter I will try to give an update soon.......☺️
Silent readers plz do votes and comments..here is the chapter
___________________

Mahi's p.o.v...
"Karan there is someone in my room, he tri... Adi is not here.".....I cried..he panicked looking at me...

"Mam don't cry...I will check" ...I nodded..he ran from there towards the stairs..

"You too please go, may be he requires some help"...I again cried...they all nodded and ran behind him...I took this opportunity and ran from there...I ran into the lift and took a sigh of relief... reaching the ground floor..I kept the door of the lift open, so they can't come through it..I ran outside from there...watchman and others are seeing me as a joker who ran off from the circus...I looked down at myself..and frowned looking at my cute Micky mouse jumpsuit... They all are stupids.. I ran out the car was already waiting for me... When I looked back I saw nearly fifteen guards running towards me...I jumped on the passenger seat and it started moving,.

Today I felt like I conquered the whole country but don't worry I am not that rich...but at least I won from that beast...

2 hours earlier.....
"Adi wakes up..you are getting late" ..I shouted at last..this beast is not waking up from past one hour..if he will not go than how will I go..sighted I sat on the edge of the bed...an idea came into my mind..1,3,3...

"WHAT THE FUCK" ...he stood up with a jolt...I smirked seeing this..I tickled his feet..

"You did this?" ..he asked with a voice that my head automatically bobbed  positively..

"You are getting late so as a Good Wife I thought to woke you up"..I emphasised the word good wife...he smirked and a frown appear on my face..

"You know as a good wife you have many other responsibilities too"..he said tugging my wrist..

"Beast leave me" ..I tried to free myself..

"No my scarlet...we have to fulfill your responsibility"...he whispered with a devilish smirk...my plan just turned out to be a disaster for me only..I pushed him and ran away from there...

After having his breakfast he was about to go... I was having a mental dance.. go, go go go go beast... But suddenly he turned back..and stood In my front..I frowned now what..

"If you think by sending me early you can go out.. then you are wrong my wife"... he whispered in my ear...I shuddered as electricity pass through my spine, i closed my eyes...he knew my plan..

"Yes I know your plan..I know how every single cell of your mind and body works"..was I too loud..

"Karan"..he roared and immediately karan appears running towards him..like a Jennie...I slapped my forehead to clear all this thoughts..

"Make sure mam would not put a step outside of this house...if she try to do anything then just give me a call"..he ordered looking straight into my eyes...and his Jennie..no karan nodded and left from there..

"Please let me go" ..I tried one last time..

"Never"..here comes his straight reply... kissing my forehead and after warning me not to do anything stupid...he left from there...

I sat on the couch thinking ways to cross this beast boundary...think..think..think..idea I should give them sleeping pills but they won't eat anything from their enemies and for now I am his enime...I should mix something in their food no but what if something serious happened to them...cancel, cancel...what should I do then.