CHAPTER-65

Aditya's p.o.v..

"Adiiii...." She screamed loudly jumping on it. I knew it. A smile graced my lips seeing her happy like this. I walked inside and saw her looking at him dreamilgly.

Although I hate him with all my heart because I know she is going to give him more attention than me.

"You bought a teddy bear for me?" She asked me. I nodded at her. She smiled at me but soon that smiled vanished followed by sorrow.

"Don't think about them." I snapped at her. It's like it has became her habit to think about her past. She looked at me and shook her head.

She always wants teddy bears but her foster parents never bought one for her.

"Baby see what we have know, a teddy bear. A big one. Let's name him." She talked with the baby by putting her hand on her stomach.

"He..he...yes he will be our motu Singh." she spoke excitedly.

Motu singh

I frowned..motu Singh is that the name? Poor teddy...mahi is not going to name our baby.

She kissed the teddy making me clench my fist.

"Enough now come and sleep." I told her. She looked up from the teddy bear and thought something before pulling motu Singh along with her.

Her teddy weights more than her..

I walked towards her and took the fatty bear from her hands and glared at the big bear. Ugly round ass....I don't know what she sees in him.

"Okk..." she said moving towards her bedroom probably. This appartment is so small but one thing is sure my scarlet loves it with her bits.

As soon as I entered inside her room I felt mahi. Her milky smell hit my nostrils. The room was small with just a bed and a small couch.

"You can take the bed and I will take the couch." She spoke looking at me.

In the fucking hell...

"No you are not going to sleep on the couch. We both will sleep on the bed. It is suitable for two." I told her but she is mahi, my mahi.

'I think few minutes back this was my house." She said tapping her chin dramatically. I looked at her darkly the only thing I want right now is to throw her on the bed and make raw and rough love to her. My buddy twitched at the thought only.

"We are already three on the bed. You can take the couch." She spoke taking motu singh from my hands.

"Who three?" I asked her confused. We are only two here.

"Me, our baby and motu singh." She said showing me three fingers and walked into the washroom.

Fuck...that fat bear will not sleep with her.

But a smile crossed my lips when I recall her words...our baby

I can never imagine me as a father. I have a baby. God please make sure my both the princeses will be fine.

Right now everything is fine but doctor said things start showing up after her first trimester. And before that she will be in her home not in this place. It is her prison, prison of her fears.

I saw her coming out wearing plain kurti and her hair was tied up in a bun. She is turning more round. Just the way I like her.

She came and walked past me towards the bed leaving me alone. My mahi will never sleep without make sure that I am comfortable but today she slept.