Chapter-20

To all my silent readers please do lot of votes.....

The most tender touch I felt, when your lips brushed against my forehead to touch my soul... 💕
                                                         -Mahi

Mahi's p.o.v...

I woke up with the brightness of light... I opened my eyes to see I was in our room.i was unable to move because of his hold on my stomach. but as soon as I remembered everything my eyes started tearing up... She hates me, she called with those cheap names like everyone else...

"Scarlet" .. I heard his voice... I looked towards him and I felt disguised with myself.. i don't deserved him... He is too good for me... He deserves someone else, someone whom he will love... I am right about my decision...

"Mahi, are you fine?" He asked me softly while checking my forehead...I nodded..but my eyes again became teary...

"Shh.. not a single tear... You have already filled a dam with your tears".. he said and wiped my tears..

"Adi, I am sorry about yesterday.. I don't know they are my..." I couldn't able to complete as my tears started flowing thinking about them... They are my niece and nephew and I was unable to identify them...

"For what you are sorry? It was all your sisters fault...and don't think I am going to leave her for the stunt she pulled yesterday.".. He said with determination..

"No, please don't do anything.. it was my fault I shouldn't have taken the kids along with me, I should have waited there only".. I requested him because I know what he will do..

"That's for me to see... And it's nothing new you are a walking charity home, that's different that your charity and care makes you fall in trouble." He said looking intensionally in my eyes.. I looked down..but as my gaze went towards my clothes my eyes became wide.. I was in a long sweater...

"Who changed my clothes?" I asked him not wanting to hear the answer..

"Oh! It's not me" .. he said pulling me more into him...I took a sight of relif..

"I called your husband to change your clothes.". he said making my eyes popped out..

"You changed my clothes?" I asked pointing at him.. he smirked devileshly and nodded his head ..

"You want to see again I can show you" ..he said innocently..I buried my face in his chest...but suddenly I remembered something..

"Adi" ..I called him..

"Hmm" ..he replied absentmindly...

"What happened yesterday after I you...know.".I asked him timidly not wanna him to burst on me..

"You fainted" ..he replied looking down..my heartbeat stopped hope he hadn't called the doctor..

"You called doctor?"I asked him slowly...he nodded..I closed my eyes..but a traitor tear escaped from it.

what if the doctor had told him everything about my health...that why I am so scared to sleep alone, why I have constant nightmares...why every touch disgust me..I only feel comfortable around him...I feel safe and secure near him...I don't have panick attacks in his arms..

"I am not gonna ask you anything...just sleep it's too early...tell everyone that we were having a night out yesterday.".he said making me relived that I don't have to answer everyone...
I nodded my head...

"Sleep my scarlet" ..he said and kissed my forehead...I closed my eyes feeling his touch it was so tender, like his lips are touching my soul...he pulled me beneath him and hovered over me covering us both with duvet...I snuggled more closer to him...his colonge gives me a sense a security and comfort..last I closed my eyes hearing...