CHAPTER-66

Judgement....

It is so easy to judge someone. We always see a person and started making our mind about him or her on the basis of few minutes of conversation, few minutes of behavior. Please don't be. Give your eyes the time too see before fixing your mind.

We don't know in what situation they are and please stop abusing each other on the basis of color, status and physical structure.

Sometimes we don't realise but our simple words work as a sharp knife succeeding in stabbing someone's heart.

Small words made someone's complete night turned into rain of tears... THINK BEFORE ABUSING!

Just wanted to express this.
Apology if I wasted your time.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here goes the chapter....

"I love her and only her." He spoke looking up at his brother who was busy stirring the hot cup of coffee.

"She knows...." He spoke without looking up at his brother. Both the brothers are same, dev too had comit many mistakes in life for which he is regretful and can never erase them.

"Then why she is not forgiving me?"He asked him getting irritated at his cold answers.

"She is afraid..." he looked up at his brother who look worn out.

"Afraid of whom? I am with her." He asked impatiently. She has to fear no one. She is his queen and she will only rule.

"Afraid of her past. You all had broken hee trust so badly that she is afraid that things might turn bad." He explained him.

"She still fears vardhan. She fears that he will harm her baby. To start something new first you have to finish the gone chapter. Tell her everything you did with vardhan and sneha. Made her believe they are no more to hurt her or you." He further added to made his little brother understand where he is going wrong..

"You mean to make her free in actual sense I have kill her every fear?" He asked him. He nodded at him.

"She loves you, loves you more than you can imagine. I had saw her acting like a love sick puppy for you. Mahi leans in every direction where she find a smear of aditya. If I am not wrong she had long forgiven you but she scared for her baby.

She had no one aditya when she was alone not even you. Her fears are scaring her. The love you holds for her baby is a tough competition to you.

But once you will be a father, you will learn to balance things. And about her parents, keep them away from her. She is not ready to face them."Dev stood up and went out patting his back. His heart swelled at his brother's words.

"My mahi loves me. She has to love me." He whispered to himself and than nodded at himself. Picking his cell from the table he made a call...

"Karan prepare the jet. It's time to take back your mam." A evil smirk appeared on his lip as soon as her innocent face flashed in front of his eyes.
___________

Mahi's p.o.v.

"I am going for now but I will come soon to take you." He spoke looking at me with the same hard look.

Finally after a long argument he agreed to leave from here.

He took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"Running?" He said with the same cunning smirk on his face.

"Don't come close." I told him sternly but he didn't stoped.