CHAPTER-25

Sorry guys, I got a bit late..
Silent readers please vote and comment..
Continuation from the last chapter..

Mahi's p.o.v...

I opened the chit and readed. The ground under my foot slipped...all the things started running like a flashback in front of my eyes..

No, no it can't be possible..I no..no..this can not happen...I fill not let anyone harm my family...

I picked the fallen chit from the ground and readed it again to be sure..I am not hallucinating..

" You called me my angel......
     COMING..

Protect your husband if you can his dear WIFE.. :)

Yours
Demon"

No, this can't happen..I will not let him harm my adi..even if I have to die..I remember each and every moment..if my pain makes him happy then let it be...and now that if he had came to know that we are married, he is definitely going to do something..

I stood up and wiped the tears and sweat from my body..I have to be strong, I have to protect my love, my family..now I have power, I am not a weak, vulnerable mahi..I have to bring an end to the story..and most importantly I have to protect my husband because no matter what I say or do..I will never be able to live, if something happens to him..

I will leave him, it's for the betterment of both of us but before that I have to protect him because everytime we are not lucky..I know he wants his life..but before his every demon..I am standing there, my love is standing there to  protect him...

I went to bed thinking what he wants this time..I have nothing to lose .no family, no friends and especially love which I lost years back..with his love.

I loose myself too..people says love makes your life, but what will happen when your love will become only source of living..his love was like that..I remember everytime he calls me scarlet..I felt myself being complete..but not everyone found their fairy-tale..

I slept but sleep was far away from my eyes..after lot of turning and tossing the darkness consumed me .

Aditya p.o.v....

"You are the best detective and here you are saying sorry..what nonsense is this"...I insulted him but in a very calm tone.. because I don't want to loose my control...

"S..i r." ..he started...

"Get out" ...I roared. He went out.. stupid..

I held my head in my hands..this all is giving a toll on me..first this picture and uncle mathew's words. And than the meeting with delicates..only four days are left. Everyone was working very hard because they all know how important this project is for me. After this merger my company will come in top 5 among the world. Hope we get it..

I looked down at the picture and banged my fist on the table..why she has to meet this Jason Walter. It is the picture of my wife sitting with topmost orthopedists of world..but why? That day when I asked her where she went..she said to buy books which it was a total lie..I can say by looking at her face because when ever she is nervous she bites her lower lip..

My guards informed me about her every tiny move..they said she went there to meet a man..when I asked my detective to search he found that she went to met Jason Walter..

And what add fuel to the fire is he was holding her hand.. bloody bastard.. can't he see she is married..and she allowed him...things are way too complicated than what is visible...