CHAPTER-22

Long chapter😊 enjoy 😘😘
Do votes and share your views.❣️
Here is the chapter.....

The most dreadful day of my life was, when I lose myself along with you....💔
                                                -Mahi                          

 Mahi's p.o.v...                                           

"Be ready within six months I will throw you out my house and my life...and trust me my dear cheater wife I will make you beg on the streets"....I was rooted at my spot..is he is the same men who was all loving hours back...today you prove that little hope within me wrong..but his words are continuously ringing in my head...I clutched my head with my hands...I have to move out from here..

"Mahi, where are you going?" Bhabhi asked as she saw me moving out...

"Bhabhi I need to use washroom" ..I answered her with much difficulty...
She nodded but was still looking at me kneely..

"Come soon" ..she said and left..

I run out from there...I was just running not knowing where I am going..at last when my legs couldn't took it anymore..I fall on the floor...and started crying.. for years i was just a void without any emotions, feelings...but now again my heart was clenching. His each word stabbed my heart thousand times..today earlier I felt that maybe this time my destiny will give me my love..but I think I am only ungrateful...our promise till eternity today broke just by his words..

But do I deserve all this?

He wants to be free na, I will set him free from me, from this unwanted marriage...I have already planned everything for him...when I decided to marry him it was not a impulse decision, I had already made my mind think rationally..and now I think my decision was right...you will be free from me love as soon as the contract comes to an end...

I ended the motion of my thought with the last smile...a smile which makes me strong....I looked at my hands, all the moments we spent together started flashing in front of my eyes....I closed my eyes which are burning to pour the pain but I can not cry.. otherwise I will reach the same State from where it took years to move on...
_______________

Third person p.o.v....( it is my first time so please understand)😘

Today she felt that Don't give too much importance to someone, that you become invaluable in their eyes...

Today she saw that love was not big enough to forgive every mistakes..that by closing her eyes she is only neglecting reality...what she don't now was it is the starting, starting of her journey. A journey to her destination..unaware of the ending..

Letting someone go due to your helplessness is not a sign of you being a coward...infact it is the toughest task to see the person whom you love leaving you...

Mahi is unaware about the coming Strom but she is like a candle, even after melting she will fix herself and burn to give light to others but she also needs someone, someone who will fix her when she melts..she proved that she is a godess not only by name but by heart also...

She wished to have a love like Romeo and Juliet, they suffered their whole life but never step back from their love and at last they won, their promise till eternity won may not in this life but they both are waiting to become one at another world, somewhere away doesn't matter it is heaven or hell....