CHAPTER-62

Continued from last chapter...

Author's p.o.v....

"Mahi...." He called her but there was just silence on the other side. He ran out of his office hastily. Everyone was watching him with wide eyes.

Starting the car he just felt fear. Never in his life he was this afraid except from the time his scarlet was not opening her eyes.

She is inside the elevator. A closed place. Her PTSD had already starts showing its effect but she is just unaware about this.

He got a call from karan informing him that hid mother and mahi are going to mall. He already denied her but she went there. She loves to defy him.

pulling the breaks he walked inside with his guards following him behind.

"Where is she?" I barked at my guard standing their.

"Th..third floor.." with no time for anything I ran with only thought that my scarlet should be fine.

I saw the large crowd gathered together. I walk towards them only to see my mother crying. Karan walked towards me.

"She is still inside?" I asked him trying to keep the tiny bit of sanity I possesed. He nodded

I ran near the door of the elevator.

"Scarlet Don't be afraid I am here okk. Nothing will happen to you. Scarlet answer me?" He called out for her only to get utter silence. His heart clenched at mere thought of her being hurt

"If I found a single scratch on her I am going to sew all your property and strangle you till death." He warned the manager standing their. He took a step back shuddering.

Everyone was working or doing something but he was just blank. He was supposed to protect her not to hurt her but yet again....

"Sir the door will be open in five minutes." Karan informed him. He was just impatiently looking at the door from where her scarlet will come and hug her tightly.

A loud sound was heard before the door opened and what he saw made his soul tightened. She was curled up in the corner with her eyes closed.

"Scarlet.." he picked her up and started checking for any injury but their was nothing except from the scratch on her forehead. He hugged her tightly getting his soul back.

"Sir we should take mam to the hospital." Karan shakes his boss shoulder who was just lost.

"H.. hospital..yes scarlet i will take you to the hospital and than you will be fine." He picked her in bridal style and walked out.

Sitting on the back seat of the car he saw the tear stains on her cheeks. Only if I will be there he thought burying her face in his chest.

"Cara open you eyes." He pleaded but she was just lying limp in his arms.

"Drive fast.." he shouted on the driver. As soon as the driver pulled the breaks he ran out with her in his arms.

"Treat her" he barked at the doctor who flinched seeing his face.

"Doctor she was entrap in the lift. when we found she has unconscious and breathing heavily" karan informed the doctor.

"We have to immediately take her in emergency." The doctor spoke and asked aditya to put her on the structure. But he was not ready to leave her.

"Sir please let them take mam to treat. Her breathing is becoming laboured." Karan tried to make him understand.

"Scarlet you will be fine..okk?" He slowly kept her on the structure and saw as they took her away. He slumped down on the wall outside her room.