CHAPTER-23

Hii, my lovely readers..
A very long chapter.. I am slight disappointed with the number of votes on last chapter 😟silent readers plz do votes😊😘
________________________________________
Here is the chapter....

Flashback...

The days are passing the nights are turning dark and dark....there is not a single cell within me that says my life will get better...I will always be caged in this house, with my insecurities and thousands of desires...I am afraid, very afraid to face the outer world...I am not perfect.. everyone used to make fun of me..how I looked,I am fat, I have big specks,....with all these insecurities I can't even say that there will be a prince charming who will come and love me... because I saw that not everyone's heart is big enough to accept me as I am..

I wanna say one thing the first step towards your success is acceptence, accept yourself as you are ..

I haven't many friends because no one wants to be with a nerdy shoe... everyone says change yourself but no one have ever said accept yourself...

They all used to make fun of me, but the thing they don't know is the words which are jokes for them have great effect in someone's life...

I want to talk, I want to share myself with someone but I have no one ..not even a family...I sighted and picked my books..today is my last exam of second year after this I will soon be able to finish my graduation and find myself a job..

Oh sorry, let me introduce myself I am mahi, mahi verma...I have entered this beautiful place called earth 19 years back...I am studying mass communication because I love to explore...there is nothing to know about me...I used to woke up every morning and went to college..after that I used to sleep whole day or either study and at night when everyone sleeps I uses my pen of imagination to write a life I desired...

Finally I reached my college it is one of the biggest college of Mumbai .... don't worry I am not a screw but I love to talk with myself or one can say with my conscie...(concious mind).. I used to walk as I don't know how to drive..a sort fo vicophobic...

I entered inside the campus and move towards my classes...

"Ohh..look who is here? " The students started their mocking...I became uncomfortable...

"Oh, ms. Chasmish why so early? Let's hang out"...a boy of nearly my age or one year senior stood in front of me ..

"Let me go" ...I tried to move but he started coming closer....I tried to push him but is holded my arms..

"Wait darling, let's have an enjoyment" ...he said smiling devilishly...he started rubbing my arms...

"Let me go please" ...tears were pouring down my eyes but that bastard has no effect... Suddenly he was detached from me with a jerk and next I saw him in ground...

"Touch her again you will not be able to move your hands the next time"....I saw the same handsome beast standing like a fireball...

"Mr. Sharma" ..he shouted..I flinched hearing his voice...

"If I saw this boy anywhere in my college preminces considered yourself fired and make sure he don't get admission in any college"....he said and looked in my direction..and then started looking around...

"And you all I found anyone hurting her or any student..I will throw you out and make sures that none other college will give you admission"...he said in a deadly calm voice...