CHAPTER-21

Please share your views with me my lovely readers..💞💞
I love to interact with you all☺️

Sometimes unknowingly our words become that unwanted needle which stabbed someone's heart mercilessly..
                                                       -Mahi
Mahi's p.o.v.

"Scarlet" .. he called me while I was getting ready for the party..

"Yes" ... I turned to look at him....He is looking very handsome..in his crisp black coat...he roamed his eyes from my head to toe..

"What the fuck are you wearing... Go and change it". ..he ordered arrogantly without even complementing me..

"What's wrong in my dress? It is very beautiful"....I looked down at my dress it is very pretty..and I am feeling very comfortable in it...

and I am feeling very comfortable in it

"Everything is wrong..now will you shut up and change"..he shouted at me..I flinched back....I looked at him whose eyes soften but this time I am pissed by his bipolar behaviour...

"Mahi listen" ..he came closer to me...

"No adi you are bad you always shout at me and then you act like nothing happened"...I took a step back from him...

"You know I am trying my best to control my anger but I can't help with it..please understand"...he said softly and wiped my traitors about which I am unaware...

"What is there to understand when you will leave me one day? You will marry that sneha na, you told her you will marry her here only. you don't have heart you are a beast..you don't care.i should have controlled my hopes...I said wiping my tears angrily...he hold my wrist...very harshly... it is very painful..

"Say that one more time huh... You are my wife..and yes I am a beast as you know me very well... you are my woman your name is attached to me...so not a single nonsense I will tolerate. Now without any drama go and change your clothes. And never ever argue with me." he said harshly and pushed me..I stumbled but supported myself with the table..I looked at him who have only anger and rage on his face...

"And about any other woman they all are not my wife...and specifically about sneha you are blind in jealousy my dear wife"....he said firmly and stromed out..I fall on the floor and started crying. We can never work on us..if we took one step ahead, we fall ten steps back..

I wiped my tears and changed into a knee length red dress and corrected myself..with a single glance I walked out from my room...I wasn't able to breath properly..I want air..I walked towards the big lawn and sat there... gazing at the pool...

This is not how I want my life to be..I want a peaceful life with my love...years back if someone have said that you will be the richest women in the world..I would have die laughing at him..but life is really unexpected... A expected journey with many unexpected twist and turns... But what if my heart is not at ease...