CHAPTER-69

Mahi' s p.o.v...

I don't know for how many hours I kept waiting until I felt a hand on my back. Looking up I saw him standing there with concern evident on his face.

"Are you fine?" He asked me. Instead of answering him I instantly wrapped my arms around him.

"Y.. you fine?" I asked him stammering. He nodded and hugged me back. His hand wrapped around my stomach possesively.

"Now we are free" He stated and I looked up at him. The kind of satisfaction his face hold..it's unmatchable.

"Let's go scarlet your family is waiting for you." He spoke gently while carasseing my back. I nodded and smiled at the mention our family.

"Mam you ice creams..." Before we can leave karan came holding big tubs of ice creams in his hands. My eyes lighten up as I saw ice cream.

"Who told you to bring this?"  He asked him in a threatening voice.

"Mam asked me sir..." Karan answered looking down. He looked towards me and raised a eye brow.

"I told you not to eat much cold things. Then why you asked him for ice creams?" He asked in a stern voice making me pout.

"I told the baby not to eat cold things but my jelly bean is stubborn. It only wants ice creams What can I do?" I shrugged it off. He narrowed his eyes at me. I heard a chuckle and saw karan smiling looking at us but his smile wiped off when beast glared at him.

"You are not....

"Thankyou karan for bringing ice creams for my jelly bean.." I thanked karan who smiled at me. I looked up at adi and saw him glaring at me. I just smiled at him. He shook his head and grabbed my hand in his and started walking outside.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked him who looked at me and smiled.

"How can I be angry with you? Your one smile and I six feet under the ground." He spoke placing a hand on his heart.

I laughed at him and told him he should be thankful that he never chose to be a acter..

"I am not bad. Girls die for my one look." He stated arrogantly and I glared at him. I will kill every girl who will look at my husband.

"Don't be jealous. I am only yours." He spoke softly pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hand away.

"Sit..." He said opening the back door for me. He came and sat beside me. I opened the tub of my ice cream and my mouth watered looking at the dark choclate with choco chip sprawled all over it. I took a big scoop and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Mmm..." I licked my lips as the taste of choclate blasted in my mouth. When I looked at my side and I saw my husband looking towards me with dark eyes. In an instant I found myself in his lap.

"If you don't want me to fuck you right here than you should stop making such sounds wife..." He spoke darkly nibbling my ears. My eyes became wide and I closed my mouth immediately and nodded hastily.

"Now my ice cream" He said and placed a spoon ful of ice cream in my mouth and crashed his lips with me.

_____________
Author's p.o.v...

He made her eat complete tub of ice cream and wiped her mouth his handkerchief. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Sir we have reached..." The driver told them pulling the breaks. He stepped out and went towards her side and helped her in coming out.

She looked at the grand mansion in front of her with a big smile. It was decorated like there is someone's wedding.

"Come our home is waiting for us." He spoke looking at her dreamilgly. She gave him a big smile and nodded.