CHAPTER-31

(Everything about her past will be in acrylics and conversation between ridhan and mahi will be in unity)

So here is the chapter...
***************
"You broke my every wall and entered my heart like you own it"

Mahi's p.o.v....

It is my story...when I found him, five years back......my short lived fairy tale....

"Happy birthday my baby" ...someone shooked me...I woke up and rubbed my eyes...and a smiled formed on my lips...

"Doll" ....I jumped out of excitement.

"Happy birthday sweetie" ...she hugged me and kissed my forehead...my doll

"You remember?"  I asked her because neither mumma nor pappa ever had wished me..

"How can I forget my baby's birthday?"..she questioned me

"Let's cut the cake"...she said excitedly, she is five years older than me..and my everything..

I looked at my side to see a beautiful strawberry cake roll decorated there..
My doll prepared this for me..

After cutting the cake..we both ate it half and left the rest half for tomorrow..

"Okk, now sleep.. tomorrow you have College na"...she said and left the room not before kissing me...

People used to feel special on their birthdays but I always feel more alone..I wish life can also be a cherry for me... something is missing, something very important...

After covering myself with duvet..I tried to sleep but I can't...my mind unknowingly drifted to that incident in the college..he..beast..

He helped me and saved me from that guy..but he is scary....after he took me with him..he aided my wounds so softly, like I was some kind of doll..his touch never disguised me, It would be a  lie if I says I didn't feel comforting...

What I am saying? I shouldn't think like this he is the md of my college...he is like a teacher to me...

I woke up and looked at the clock to see I am already late... I jumped out from the bed and went inside the bathroom, my room was neither too big or nor too small, infact it was cute...I love it..

After changing in a black crop top with  jeans, I applied a tint of coal with my nude lipstick...I don't need any makeup..

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the dinning table...I took my seat quietly...and sat beside my doll...

"You are forgetting the rules of this house"...papa said in a hard voice, my grip on the fork automatically loosened..I just woke up late...