CHAPTER-26

Plz my lovely readers do vote and comment..

Mahi's p.o.v...
I stirred feeling the light which is disturbing my sleep..I don't want to wake up ,not when my pillow is so comfortable, but it is hard..

I knocked my hand but it didn't bluged.. with a huff I opened my eyes to meet two blue balls staring right at me, he was so closer too me.. I can feel his minty breath on my face, his hairs are messy making him look more sexy. I flushed by looking at our proximity. But what is he doing on my bed? he cleared his throat, snapping out from my dreamland, i looked down at his hand on my waist.. I actioned him to remove his hand but he raised his eyebrow..

"I need to use washroom.."his face formed in oh, he removed his arm from my waist.. I tried to sit up but the pain in my right hand didn't allowed me.. he noticed this and helped me in sitting..

"It is due to sedation" ..I nodded meekely not wanting to know how I came here because I already know that..I was having a nightmare last night.. when I woke up there was no one but the haunted memories. The simple warning by him woke the hidden fear in me and I lost myself. But I didn't remember anything after I went to hide in the washroom because I was feeling his voice everywhere.. is it true that we create our demons by our own fear?

"Your body was ice cold, it was not responding. Everything was out of my control did you still not want to tell me what big has happened that you are in this condition, now I don't want you to serve me any lie.. I will not be gentle when it comes to your safety mahi" he asked everything in a loud and threatening voice..

"Tell me the truth mahi, I am getting frustrated by your behaviour..I am just fed up with your lies..." He yelled running his fingers through his hairs.. I flinched by sudden change in his mood..

"I am just like this, that's why I am saying to you leave me.. divorce me and find someone as perfect as you. I am mentally exhausted, I am not normal.. leave me as I am please for gods sake leave me alone adi." I begged him while tears were flowing continuously from my eyes.. but he was in no mood to drop the topic  he pulled me in way that, my front collided with his hard chest.. he gripped my hands..

"Is it that easy for you to say.. leave you, never. Hear it clearly I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.. never ever.. if it is good times we will live good, if it is bad times then too we will live together.. if it about your illness I will be your cure.. but I will never let you leave me, NOT AGAIN.." he said each word with such a determination in his eyes that his each word is like a promise or warning to me.. I just shooked my head negatively and pushed him and ran inside the washroom after locking it I took a deep breath... it's being too much in a day.. that's when I realised I was in his room..

When I saw myself in mirror a gasp escaped from my mouth..I was in his shirt and that too without any inner wear..an known fear crept in my mind what if he saw..no..no this can't be possible..

Slowly slowly I opened the buttons of his shirt and shutter my eyes closed tightly..I removed it and turned back..and a tear escaped from my eyes..I am not perfect, leave perfect I am not even fit for him.

No man was wants his wife to be a statue of scars, and to my luck I have only scars..he calls me scarlet meaning the most beautiful but this scarlet is full of scars..not for him..there were marks all over my back..lower cleavage..After knowing all this he would never want to touch me.. Although they are fading but still they are imprinted in my mind as they were..

I know he will never touch any girl without her consent..that kiss was too a outcome of his frustation..that clearly meant he had not saw this..

He deserves someone beautiful, someone who look compitable to him..we don't know what someone is hiding behind a perfect face and big smile.. that's why never let the outlook misguide you. The only thing which destroyed our life is misunderstanding and his trust issues .