CHAPTER-57

Aditya's p.o.v..

"Happy birthday husband" I felt her soft lips over mine making my lips curve upward.

I opened my eyes and saw her inviting brown eyes staring at me with immense warmth in them.

"Utho utho"she tried to pull my arms off her but failed nonthlessly.

(Wake up)

"First let me finish what you had started scarlet" I crashed my lips on her devouring them completely. After a long passionate kiss I left her panting.

She jumped from the bed and ran outside making me confused.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my handsome beast." She came towards me with a small cake in her hands and giggled realising her words.

Never in my twenty seven years of life my birthday felt so beautiful.

"Cut the cake" she said handing me a pastry knife. I holder her hands in mine and we both cut the cake together. She fed me and applied a pinch of cake on my nose.

"No scarlet" I wiped it off immediately. She again applied it on my cheeks and laughed looking at my reaction.

"Now feed me also" she said pointing at the cake. I smirked and pulled her closer to me.

"What are you...I kept the piece of cake in her mouth.

"You will not eat?" she asked me innocently.

'I will never leave what is mine"I clappsed my lips with her. The taste of dark chocolate swirled in my mouth making me groan in delight.

She fist my shirt tightly with her one hand while other twirled around my neck. The feeling of her soft blossom against my hard chest make it hard for me to leave her.

"FUCK" I left her lips only to place my lips on her soft nape. Her scent is intoxicating. It is turning me completely mad.

My hand went inside her shirt carassing her waist.

"Aditya" she moaned not able to control the sensation of my lips on her collarbone. I bite her neck only to earn a moan from her

Mahi p.o.v..

"Adi" all the air sucked out from my lungs when I felt him biting on my neck. His hands are leaving tingles on my whole body making it hard for me to stand upon my legs.

His fingers started pulling the straps of my bra. No.no...

"Adi" I called him.

"Hmm" he was too lost to sense where this is heading to.

"W..we should sleep" I whispered but he heard it. He withdrew himself completely it's like my touch is burning him.

"Come" he covered me properly with the duvet and slept beside me.

All night passed with me gawking at this handsome devil. God has invested so much time creating a man like him. My man.

"If you will not sleep now I might do something which I am never going to regret." I heard him whispering in my ears. I glanced back at his face and saw him staring right at me with his eyes filled with desire. I nodded and curled back in his arms.

My eyes became drowsy and soon I was drifted to my own fairy land.
________

"Happy birthday mera baccha" Payal kissed all over his face making mahi giggle. He glared at her which goes unaffected.

"Thanks mumma" he kissed her mother's forehead lovingly. He bent down to touch his father's feet.

"God bless you." He patted his back and moved away from there.