CHAPTER-68

"The only thing which can mend her broken heart is his love."

Banging the door shut he walked outside. He can't hurt her. Love or not but he can't. Her tears...they spoke another story.

"I never expected this from you.." he stopped hearing his father's voice. He turned back and gazed at his father whose eyes were fixed on his mother who was going towards their room.

"From past five years I was thinking why my life turned so unhappy. What I did that made me so incomplete and unhappy? Today her teary eyes reflect the same nightmare I was having from past years." He spoke with pain laced in his voice.

"Once I hurt your mother so bad that she left me and trust me when I say this Tej Arora's heart bleed without her. Don't commit the same mistake. She came back to me because she was meant to be but everytime we are not lucky enough." His father adviced him before walking away.

He drove outside and stopped before one of his pubs. Walking inside he went inside the vvip lounge and gazed outside.

"I never expected you to be here leaving your wife alone? Isn't she beautiful?" He heard her voice making him close his eyes in annoyance.

"What are you doing here sneha?" He asked directly not wanting another headache. She settled herself lesurely on his desk making him raise his eyebrow effectively.

"So you are saying now that you are married so we have to end things?" She asked him.

She kept her hand on his. He noticed all his actions carefully and pulled his hand out from her grasp.

"I didn't said anything like that but till the day I get my divorce we are on hold. I may not love her but I am not a bastard to cheat any commitment." He answered standing up from the chair.

"What if you start loving her again in the due time?" She asked him with her tone higher this time.

"It's non of your concern and for love, I already told you I never loved you. You were my girlfriend but I never said I ever love you or any other girl."he snapped at her.

"Focus on your career for now." He spoke and stepped outside giving her a curt nod.

He sat on the bar and looked at the wedding band in his finger. Before drinking to loosing everything.

End of flashback.
_________________________________

Back to present

He glanced her who was sleeping upon him with her mouth open.

Last night was so magical. He finally got her. But she still didn't forgive him.

With one last peck on her head he pulled her down from him and made her asleep on the bed.

A couple of hours later she woke up as her stomach started growling loudly.

"Good morning baby. My baby is hungry let's go and eat something. You know soon you will become big and a day will come when I will hold your tiny body in my hands." She spoke with her baby while brushing her teeth.

"Let's go down and see what your dad is doing." She said walking downstairs. The house look more beautiful and glorious in morning.

"I will turn his life into living hell of he didn't submit the project by tommorrow. And Don't call me." She heard him yelling at someone, maybe speaking with someone on call.