Bonus chapter-1

"In the Avernus-like heart of him, her name is written as the goddess of heaven..."

"Aditya's p.o.v..."

"I want the manchester file ready by next week. Got I... My words were halted by a soft knock on the door. The door opened after I gave permission divulging my beautiful wife who smiled beautifully but frowned when she sensed that I was between the meeting.

"I am...she started but I cut her off.

"This is it, for now. we will continue tomorrow." I declared not wanting her to wait for anything. They nodded and left after wishing night to both of us.

"Come here scarlet," I called her and she walked towards me smiling beautifully. Her anklets echoed calming the tense atmosphere of the room.

She stood in front of me and kissed my forehead. Ruffling all my hairs after pressing my forehead lightly she kept my head on her midriff.

"Mahi" I groaned feeling the softness of her breasts beneath my head.

"Don't strain yourself husband. I know work is important but not more than you." She spoke caressing my cheeks softly. I pulled her in my lap and kept my face in her neck...my solace.

"What my son is doing? I know he is smart enough to keep you occupy the whole day?" I asked smearing her back which made her lean completely in my arms. She laughed hearing my words

"He is just like you. Mom says right I just got you in mini form." she said and her smile broadened just by his name only.

The love she holds for Arhaan... it's unmatchable. I had never seen someone being loved so much except me...

Arhaan..the hope of my life...he not only brighten my life but also my heart with his tiny steps.

I was so wrong to think that my baby will take my share of love but my scarlet can discover my depth with her single look only.

Sometimes I doubt how can someone possess this much love within one's heart. She loves everyone but we father-son duo are selfish enough to keep her all to ourselves.

My son holds the same possessiveness over his mother as I do. But sometimes it backfires me. He just loves to keep her all to himself.

In these two months we healed..our cure, our life, our son.

"My jelly bean is growing adi. Today he winked at me." she spoke and giggled. I forget to add my son is a charmer. All the women in the house and outside are smitten with him.

"Hmm...what about your therapy session?" I asked her sternly because I know she hates to spend time on herself.

"I did." She answered clearing her throat. I took my phone from behind her and looked back at her. By the look only she understood that the cat is seized.

"Twenty-five minutes...I don't think it was the time we decided?" I asked her caressing her bare waist as my hand went inside her sundress.

"Woh...Woh..today I got a bit caught up that's why I left a little early today." She spoke trying to act confidently. My hand went more up as I caressed her upper back making her breathing heavy.

"Or you were unable to stay without your jelly bean for an hour." I stated the truth making her eyes widen. She gave me a nervous smile when she realised she is caught.

"You know na I can't stay without him. That's why I send the doctor back." She reasoned giving me her most innocent look.

"Nothing is going to work sweetheart. Your health is more important to me than anything else." I told her seriously.