CHAPTER-40

A very long chapter, don't forget to leave your review..😘
******************************
"In a depth of sea, there is a

You and me"

Mahi's p.o.v..

"Eat properly" I looked up at him and frowned..

"Why you are so annoying, always giving orders. I am eating na."I glared at him, he raised his eyebrows and my face turned neutral in a second..

"Who eats so slowly, even mouse can eat faster than this.." I heard him mumbling something.

"What did you say?" I asked him..

"Nothing"..he shooked his head negatively..

"Come, let's go and sleep" he took my hand in his and moved towards his room..

"I will sleep in my room"..he stopped listening me..

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want to sleep with you" I replied lowly. he frowned and then smirked.

"Okk, don't sleep with me. Let's watch an movie." I looked at him like he had gone mad..

"From when you started watching a movie.."I asked him remembering he considered all the entertaining things as waste of time.

"From today, this second."He dragged me along with him. It's being two days since that incident in his office. He was trying to do everything possible to divert my mind but nothing is working. I was a fool to trust ridhan, after experiencing so much in life, I should have understood that people have two faces.

"Back to earth" he said dragging me inside the theatre room. He went to select the movie, meanwhile I jumped on the large fluffy couch. My phone beeped indicating a message, I looked and frowned..

"Please come and meet me once, I am requesting you. Just once and don't tell anyone about it"

"It's really urgent.."

"I know trusting me is hard for you but please come."

Earlier I ignored her message, because I just thought it as another game of her's but now my curiosity is killing me..I know he will never allow me to meet her but my heart is saying otherwise.

"Okk, meet me tomorrow"..I replied her and before I could look at it, two hands snatched my phone..I looked up at him horrified bit he was looking at me with a raised eyebrow..

"Give me my phone back"I tried to snatch it back but he just raised his hands up, making it impossible for me. Where his 6'2 frame and my poor 5'1 small body..I jumped on the couch to match his height but instead I fell down..he was just laughing at me.
Beast..

Aditya's p.o.v..

I was just looking at her jumping up and down on the couch but It is impossible for her to defeat me..

From two days I am trying every thing possible to make her feel better but nothing is working. She was always gloomy and lost. I didn't allowed ridhan to meet her because I just want to keep her away from such toxic people

"Give it to me"..she tried to tug on my shoulder to snatch her phone..I was not ready for her sudden jump and loosed my balance making both of us fall on the couch with her beneath me..her eyes are closed while her hands are fisting my shirt tightly..she opened her one eye to look and then another one, her both eyes become wide when she saw how close we are..