CHAPTER-11

"Love like there is no tomorrow and live like it's the last day"💞

Here is the chapter...

Do vote and comment.😊

Aditya's p.o.v.

"Aditya get up you are running late" A sweet voice interrupted my deep slumber.

"What?" I said irritatedly. I know to whom that sweet voice belongs.

"Vo Apne kaha tha na, to wake you up." My little kitty said innocently. I groaned but finally, I woke up.

She was just standing looking at me or more staring at me. I pulled her towards me making her fall on the bed. I hovered over her.

"Good morning wife," I said in her ears her eyes were closed clearly showing she was damm affected by our proximity.

"Open your eyes" I said in a firm tone. She slowly opened her brown orbs which are the epitome of innocence...

"Where is my morning kiss?" I demanded knowing very well how was she going to react. Her eyes became wide she was gawking at me. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again seeing my eyes on her lips.

"Kiss me" I said loudly. she didn't say anything her silence always broke my patience.

"Kiss me, Scarlet. Otherwise, I am not letting you go. I will punish you and you will not like it." I warned her..
"But how can I ?" She questioned me like it is the biggest task for her.

"Why you can't kiss me you are my wife right? Now kiss me in ten seconds otherwise ready to face the consequences." I threatened her knowing very well it will work.

"Close your eyes please." she requested. I obliged it's all ok till I am getting a kiss. After waiting for almost thousands of seconds her lips touched my skin and a jolt of electricity passed through me but as soon as it touched me it get removed.

she pushed me and ran away from there and here I was smiling like an idiot. But she didn't kiss me on the lips, it was on my cheek but it's all fine atleast she did.

Sometimes I think she is so innocent then how can she do things like that, but whom I am convincing everything with my eyes words can betray but eyes no..

Today .am going to dwell in that horrifying past again just to find something. It's been three since we came here, three days since she said she will leave me when the times come and will never come back to me.

Her each word turned my world it was like a alarm to me, to search as soon as I can or the day is not far away when I found myself with nothing but emptiness.

I promised myself I will never let my scarlet to go away. she knows I am very possessive about my possessions and she is my wife. A single finger on her and I will at the world on fire.

she is mine, only mine...

It doesn't matter if she likes it or not but she has to live her whole life with me. I am not letting her leave me like years ago. I am not going to commit the same mistake like years back.

I went inside the washroom and quickly took a shower as I have very important work to do today.

I went downstairs and a strong aroma of food hit me, my wifey is a great cook. I know from the day she came home she cooked my food. Not only one or two but my every meal us prepared by her.

when we were not in talking terms, she sends me breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the help of the maids and when I refused, or shout at them. she sends maa or bhabhi but she never comes to me directly. Thinking I might throw the food on her face.