CHAPTER-29

"You crushed a soul under the weightage of your ego..."
                                                --Mahi

Mahi's p.o.v...

"Stop right there" ... My steps halted, I turned and a gasp of fear escaped from my mouth... I took a step back seeing the condition of  living room..

Whole floor was coved with shreds of glass pieces.. the center glass table was shattered into pieces, the glass wall dividing the living room from pool area was no longer there only the shattered pieces of glass are lying there...

My eyes fell on the figure sitting on the front couch, his legs were crossed and eyes were fixed on the glass of alcohol in his hands....as soon as my eyes caught his hands...a wave of fear passed through me...blood..I closed my eyes...

Blood, everywhere is blood...

My eyes opened up with a jerk...I put a step of forward, but with each step I am crossing the boundaries of my fear...no don't do this mahi you will not be able to tolerate this...but he is pain and the reason is me....by fighting several dilemma's I finally stood in front of him...and closed my eyes...you can do this...

Scaredly I sat beside him and grabbed his hand in mine..my eyes started watering seeing the glass pieces plugging in his skin...I ran into the kitchen and searched for first aid box after finding one I ran back  and took his hand in mine.. slowly I started ploughing glass pieces from his hand...and continued weeping..it was like I was going through to the pain in place of him..he didn't made a single noise and continued glaring at the glass of alcohol in his hand...

After removing all the pieces, I bandaged his hand carefully...I looked up at him who was still not looking at me...I tried to free the glass of alcohol from his hand but he jerked my hand away...and throwed the glass on the floor....I flinched back out of fear...

"Adi" I forwarded my hand to touch his cheeks but he pushed me forcefully making me fall on the the glass pieces lying in the the floor....a loud shriek escaped my mouth when I felt the glass piercing my right arm... I looked up at him with your tearfull eyes... But his eyes were emotionless and there was not a ounce of regret in them...

"Once a bitch always a bitch" .....he chuckled humorlessly...his dark demonour was scaring me..with a force he yanked me towards him, making me fall on his chest...

"Lie, marrying me was a lie...you being an ceo is lie, every fucking thing is lie"..then what is truth huh tell me...he yelled at me...

"What new ways you used to became a billionaire..another rich man, another trap...tell me"..he thinks that lowly of me...

"Despite everything for once I thought there is still a chance I will give you..I tried to forget your every fucking betrayal...but you made me realise you are the same bitch and you can never change"...he said in a venomous tone...

He grabbed my chin between his fingers harshly..."you are not that smart wifey, that you can fool me with a contract marriage..and if you think you can, you are very wrong....."

"You want a divorce na, I will give you divorce..maybe by breaking every tie with you my heart will find the peace I am carving for....but from now you are nothing to me...except from the guest living in my house for four months"...with that aditya arora broke every single piece of my heart...

He walked towards me and with a jerk I felt something removed from my neck...

"You have no right to wear it, this is for my wife and you can never be my wife...and I will never regret it never.."
He whispered darkly in my ears and the water from my eyes never stoped...