CHAPTER-47

"Beep...beep...beep.."

"ahhh"....A sudden pain erupted in my head making me clutch my eyes more tightly. It felt like someone is constantly hitting my head.  I was putting all my strength but this darkness is not leaving me..

After putting all my energy I succeeded to come out from that darkness but as soon as my vision graced the bright light, it closed automatically. After some moments I again tried and this time I got succeeded. It took me minutes to clear my blurry vision and I finally saw a white celling on the top.

But...who I am? I don't remember anything, I closed my eyes and the only thing I saw is a woman with long hairs wrapped in the arms of a men, who was looking very angry. But the girl was just smiling looking at him. Before i could think more a sharp pain erupted in my head making me wince.

________

"Mam..mam..." someone shaked her. She opened her eyes which hold many unshed tears and looked at the nurse standing in front of her.

"Don't put much pressure it might hurt you hard." She told her softly she nodded her head innocently. She tried to sit but her back didn't support her and something on her stomach is preventing her from waking up.

"He is your husband." As soon as he heard the words of nurse her face went pale and she realised she didn't remember anything. Who she was? Why she is in the hospital bed? What made her loose her memory? Was she married?

"I can say he loves you beyond everything, never in this days I saw him leaving you alone. He talk with you each day and night in a hope that someday you will wake up and answer him. It was like you hold the wires which made his heart beat. He was the one who made you alive, what he calls you..yes scarlet his scarlet..as soon as the nurse said the word something in her mind rolled like the word. She is attached to it.

"Scarlet"...she tried it on her tongue. Is her name is scarlet..
Whoever gives her that name but it is very beautiful..scarlet.

"Who is he?" The nurse stopped hearing her question. She blinked her eyes innocently not knowing what the lady standing in front of her was blabbering.

"He..he is your husband. Oh my god no ..it can't be.."The nurse stumbled being panicked. In all these days she became very familiar with the amount of love he hold in his blue eyes for her.
This will break him...or maybe break them.

"He is my husband." She spoke and a tear fall from her eyes followed by many more. She didn't remember anything. She don't know anyone or anything related to him. Is the man sleeping on her is really her husband. She looked down and saw him sleeping with his head on her stomach and arms tightly secured around her both the sides, caging her in his arms.

"I will call the doctor." The nurse run out from the room in haste to confirm is what she was thinking is right?

Slowly slowly she glanced at him but nothing was visible rather than the messy jet black hairs. Like they are not combed for days.

She kept her hand upon his head and a wave of peace ran through her body making her close her eyes. She couldn't stop herself from roaming her hand on his hairs. A giggled escaped from her mouth when it started tickling on her palm. she felt his hold becoming tight. For a minute she thought he woke up but he didn't.

She again run her hand and found that his hairs are very soft. She stopped her hand when she felt him groaning. As it was not too much late when he raise his head and looked at her with eyes half closed and again buried his head in her stomach but the coming second she found him waking with a jerk and looking at her with eyes wide apart.

He is so handsome, so so so handsome just like a handsome devil. The most attracting part of him is his eyes that were looking at her like he want to have all of her.