Chapter 30:

AN: First of I am sooo sorry I haven't updated in ages but I have been beyond busy. I'm currently in my last year of my undergraduate in university and apart from being busy with assignments and studying I am also working on applications for postgrad degrees so that is taking up most of my time. I am also still playing Hockey so have training a couple of times a week and at the moment am in the middle of the indoor season which means I have a different competition almost every weekend giving me very little time to work on anything else but uni. I also broke my fingers a while ago and was unable to write for  good month or so so yeah... sorry. I tried to make this chapter as good as i could and made it a bit longer to make up for my absence. The next month is going to be busy for me as I still have hockey and my finals are coming up soon (Spain is later than most countries) but after that I should have some more time to write a few chapters hopefully. Anyway I hope you enjoy and please continue voting and commenting to let me know :)

Margo's leg bounced up and down anxiously while she waited for the room to fill up and her first university class to begin. She was pretty nervous but also really excited, she had talked to the girl sitting next to her for a bit and was now making sure she had everything ready for her first lesson. She knew they probably wouldn't do a lot but she wanted to be prepared and her anxiety told her she would miss something important if she didn't have her notebook and pen ready. She looked to her left and smiled at the girl that just sat down, noticing she looked just as nervous she introduced herself quietly hoping to calm the girls nerves and she smiled "I'm Giana, nice to meet you." She said looking calmer already "I love your name! You're not from Australia are you?" Margo asked noticing the girls accent "No I'm from Italy but I decided to move here and study for a year as part of an exchange program my university sets up but I don't really know that many people yet so I was a little nervous for today. This University is a lot bigger than the one I go to in Italy." She explained "oh thats so cool! Well I'm happy to be your first friend! Yeah Sydney has a very big university campus but don't worry this is my first day of university so you're just as lost and nervous as me." Margo explained, the two girls talked for a few more minutes until the professor came in and began the lecture.

Margo tried to pay attention, she really did but the professor kept going on and on about how attendance was mandatory and you had to do the work and blah blah blah. She knew it was probably important to listen to him and she shouldn't daydream in her first proper lecture but it was just too boring to keep her attention on his speech for so long. She took out her phone and hid it behind her laptop so her professor wouldn't see it, she frowned when she saw she had no messages from Harrison she would have guessed he would have called or at leats sent her a message to wish her luck on her first day at uni but nothing. She smiled when she saw she did get a message from Jesse, who had already left for work by the time she had gotten up and ready. She answered his text and moved on to Cole's texts, who was apparently just as bored in his first lecture as she was. She tried to hide her smile as to not alert anyone that she was in fact no longer paying attention to the lecture that had moved on from the attendance to all the books they had to buy. She sighed realising that this class was going to be a lot more expensive than she anticipated and only hoped that her other classes wouldn't cost her so much, she was making some money with her blog and youtube but not nearly enough to pay for everything and she didn't want to ask her brother for that much money as he was already paying for most of her university tuition.

Margo sighed when she closed the door of her house a few hours later, her first day of uni had been fun but also very hard. She hadn't had to be surrounded by so many strangers in a long time and al the information that she got was a lot for her to take in. She was happy she met Giana in her first lecture and was even happier when she found out they shared three more so at least she knew someone on four of her six classes. She was still kind of confused as to why Harrison hadn't texted her but she found out the answer pretty quickly when she made her way upstairs to her, and kind of Harrison's, room and saw he was asleep in the bed, surrounded by tissues. She walked towards him and softly felt his forehead, she sighed when she realised he had a fever. Harrison stirred a little and slowly opened his eyes "hey Haz, how are you feeling? Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well this morning?" Margo asked, sitting next to her boyfriend and holding his hand. "I didn't want you to worry on your first day and I wasn't really awake yet so I hadn't realised I felt so bad." He sat up slowly and groaned at the effort it took him "have you eaten anything yet?" Margo asked getting up and putting on some more comfortable clothes. Harrison shook his head "I haven't really been hungry nor had the energy to get anywhere further from this bed than the bathroom. Could you please make me some tea and toast or something?" He asked after a minute, looking at his girlfriend tiredly "yeah, of course. Do I need to call Hoppo to tell him you are ill or have you told him already?" Harrison hadn't so while the kettle and the toaster where on Margo called Hoppo to let him know Harrison was ill and wouldn't be at work for a few days. She also told Jesse to be careful when he came home so he wouldn't get sick either and if he could buy some lemon and ginger at the store on his way home. She grabbed her laptop and the tray of food and made her way back upstairs. Harrison had fallen back asleep so she carefully woke him up and helped him get into a comfortable position so he could eat. She sat next to him with her own cup of tea and her laptop, she told him about her first day at uni while he ate and after he had finished and had fallen back asleep cuddled up to her she started typing a new post for her blog all about the first day of uni and how to make friends and not be to nervous. She hadn't followed all the tips she wrote down herself but she was adamant on trying some more out in the next week and make more than just one friend. She also started looking for and ordering the books she would need for the courses as she already had to start reading some of them. After finishing all that she watched some Netflix before quietly making her way downstairs to make some dinner for her and Jesse, who had since arrived home from work and some more tea and some soup for Harrison.