Chapter 5

Hey Guys! Firstly thank you guys sooooo much for over 500 reads, something I never thought would happen so thank you! Secondly sorry about the wait but as I said in the authors note before this my laptop crashed deleting the 4 or 5 chapters I had prewritten causing me to have to rewrite them. I have successfully bought a new laptop and finished the next chapter :) 

So this chapter is a bit of a filler but was necessary for future chapters. Also sorry if it is shorter then other chapters but I thought this was a good ending and wanted to get a chapter up as soon as possible so yeah... I hope you enjoy and I will be updating sooner now as I will not lose the story again.

Margo smiled as she walked outside, her morning had been very productive. She had just left the university of Sydney and was on her way to the bus stop to get back home. The days she had spent with the lifeguards cleared up her confusion as to what she wanted to study next year. After going to the university and talking to several people she decided she wanted to study Criminology. Margo was't quite sure why she chose Criminology but the concept of the course was very captivating and somehow intriguing, in a way she could still help people but also do something with biology which had always been one of her favorite subjects apart from history but the only real outcome of studying history was becoming a teacher and she did not want to do that.

As soon as Margo came home she got herself a drink and sat on the porch in her backyard that overlooked the beach and the promenade. Although the best view was from the balcony of her room she loved sitting there in the afternoon and just watch life go by. As soon as she had finished her drink and relaxing moment she called Jai, who had called her while she was at the university. After a few rings he picked up sounding very happy to hear her voice.

Margo

Hey, Jai how are you? Sorry I didn't answer you earlier I was at the university looking at courses.

Jai

Hey! Great and you? No problem, how was it have you found the course you want to study?"

Margo

I'm good. Yeah I want to study Criminology it sounds so interesting and it allows me to help people and use my love of biology.

Jai

That sounds so cool. I'm glad you found something you like. When does it start? Do you have to do any special exam to get in or will the ones you did in America count?

Margo

Wow Jai you are just full of questions today aren't you? It starts in September but I can get an early acceptance and start in May so I am going to do a special exam and try for the early acceptance. Tecnically the exams I did in America Sufis but not if I want the early acceptance. If that makes sense to you.

Margo laughed sensing Jai's confusion

Jai

Yeah I get it don't worry. Well good luck! I'd love to stay and chat but I'm meeting up with Sara so I have to go. Sorry.

Jai laughed sounding very happy

Margo

Oooh who is this Sara I keep hearing about? I have to talk to her soon then If your meeting up with her for a third time in 2 weeks.

Margo teased him. She had talked to him a few times in the past 2 weeks and had heard several good things about Sara. Sara turned out to be a girl around Jai's age that he had met on one of the first nights out he had in Hawaii. They had hit it of quite good and she ended up traveling to the same destination at him after Hawaii which was supposed to be Bali but ended up being South Africa as something had gone wrong. Margo hoped Sara and Jai ended up dating as he kind of needed someone to take care of him as he always took care of her and other people around her.