Chapter 13:

AN: Back with another chapter! Sorry for the wait but I was very busy celebrating I passed all my exams (oops...) and I am currently ill with the flu and haven't been able to get out fo bed for the past days but I am doing better now and have a few days to recuperate and write some more. Anyway, enjoy!

Also thank you, thank you, thank you for almost 6k reads and over 100 votes!! I never expected anyone to read this story let alone so many people. All your lovely messages also encourage me a lot to keep writing and upload more.

Margo sighed as she woke up, happy but sad at the same time. It was her 19th birthday today and despite having all the boys in blue there she was sad her brothers couldn't be there with her. She had called Jai last night and he had promised her a Skype session that day but Will was traveling today and training for the next week or so and she wouldn't be able to contact him. Margo had always been closest to Will so not being able to hear his voice on her birthday was hard. She sighed before getting out of bed, slowly walking to the bathroom and getting ready for the day. Some of the boys had stayed over after having a movie night, the thing she wanted to do most when Jesse had asked her, and could hear Harrison, Maxi and Jesse messing around in the kitchen. They were laughing and singing badly. She smiled as she did her hair and make-up, reading the lovely and funny messages coming through her phone and answering most of them. She had gained quite a following thanks to her blog and youtube channel, especially the last video she posted with Harrison did good. However it still surprised her that these people she had never met took the time to congratulate her. Walking down the stairs she could smell the coffee and tea they had prepared. They were going out for breakfast at some new cafe Maxi had discovered. It apparently offered good and healthy food, which pleased the boys a great deal always looking after their body. Margo really just wanted a bagel and some juice, her all-time favourite breakfast, and maybe a piece of red velvet cake to finish it all. She didn't really care about being healthy, she would just go for a run or hit the gym after her birthday. Harrison was the first to greet her when she came down the stairs, a big contagious smile on his face "hey Mar, happy birthday! I hope you slept well." He said engulfing her in a hug. She smiled muttering that she had indeed slept well although she doubted he could hear it. "Happy birthday Margo!" Jesse, Maxi and Matt exclaimed behind them, the latter holding a steaming cup of tea out to her. She accepted it and thanked them all going around the small circle to hug all her friends a big smile on her face. The absence of her brothers was forgotten as they guided her to Jesse's car and drove to the cafe signing loudly, and badly, to the songs playing on Maxi's phone. Soon they reached the cafe and met up with the other boys outside, they all greeted her happily and engulfed her in more hugs and congratulations. 

The windows of the cafe were dark so she couldn't see the inside, she soon found out why they had chosen this particular cafe though when she walked in. It was small and had been booked almost entirely by the boys in blue, there were balloons and banners hanging everywhere in turquoise, purple and grey shades, Margo's favourite colours. One corner held a table with gifts wrapped in different styles and colours of wrapping paper, and some of the girlfriends, wives and children of the lifeguards were standing inside. Margo upon seeing all that smiled wider and a few tears came to her eyes. The true waterworks started however when she moved her gaze and saw standing in all his glory, a balloon and gift bag in hand, Will. He was still wearing his army uniform and had a massive grin on his face. Margo gasped, close to screaming, and ran towards him feeling herself get lifted into the biggest and tightest hug of the day as soon as she reached him. "Will, you're here, but how? What?Who? I...I t thought you were being send to Germany and couldn't call me." She stammered, leaning back and wiping the tears with the back of her hands. She could hear cameras going of and saw some flashes but didn't really care at that moment. All she cared about was that her brother was safe, and that he was actually here. " I am being deployed to Germany and my stay is getting extended but before that I get 2 weeks of to go home and as I was coming back on your birthday, Jesse, Harrison and I decided to keep it a secret. So yeah, you're stuck with me for the next two weeks. We tried to get Jai here as well but it wasn't possible as he has a very important competition tomorrow he can't miss. But we shall talk and catch up later, first I think breakfast and then presents are in order. It's not everyday my little sister turns 19" he explained while guiding her towards a lovely big table on the side of the cafe. It was nicely set in the same colour as the decorations and small plates with little sandwiches and different kinds of cake were already present. A few waiters brought menus and to Margo's joy they had a large variety of delicious sounding bagels and even more juices.