Chapter 25:

AN: Oh my god! I am so sorry it took me so long to update but I was busy with exams and then had to jump straight in to work. I am also moving to Ireland in 2 days time so I have been crazy busy sorting everything out and packing all the things I would need for my year abroad. I also don't know when I will be able to update again so I made this chapter extra long. I hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and share with your friends!

The wait for Margo's MRI results was long and tedious, as it wants an emergency they had told her it could take up to a week or even two until she would get the results. Her ankle was feeling much better but until she got said phone call she wasn't allowed to do anything with it in case she did tear something and she would make it worse. When the phone call finally came, 12 days after her MRI she was relieved to hear that she did in fact not tear anything and only had the minor fracture in her foot. She was supposed to come back in in a week to get the splint taken of and be fitted for a boot which she would have to wear for another 2 weeks but apart from that everything was fine. Margo was over the moon with the news as was Jai, as he had to go back to his tour in a few days and his sister having a surgery wasn't really a great time to leave. Harrison's arm was healing nicely and he was cleared for tower duty. It was on one of these days, when Harrison had to work in the tower all morning and Margo was bored that she decided to tag along with him, after clearing it with Hoppo of course. As it was a cold day and the holidays were over, nobody expected a lot of people so Hoppo was fine with Margo tagging along and observing from the tower for the day. She happily followed Harrison to work, pushing her wheelchair as fast as she could, she had been stuck in her house for 3 weeks now and was really starting to get cabin fever. Just being outside was amazing to her even if it was early and cold and looked like it may rain later, she didn't care she was just happy to be doing anything else than sit at home and watch Netflix all day. At first she had tried to write some posts for her blog but she simply did not have the inspiration now and also didn't know what to talk about. She also still hadn't heard from the university if she had been accepted or not and it was really putting her nerves on edge. Jai's rapidly approaching departure didn't really help so any distraction she could get was amazing to her.

As soon as they arrived to the tower that morning and let themselves in, away from the cold and wet, a blur of blond pounced on her, engulfing her in a hug and pushing her chair slightly backwards. Margo laughed as she greeted Maxi, who was exclaiming how much he had missed her and asking were she had left Jesse. Margo smiled saying she had missed him to and that Jesse was at home enjoying a very well deserved day off. Hoppo and Deano also greeted the girl although in a much calmer and grown up manner, after the greetings the four lifeguards lifted Margo and her chair up to get her to the top half of the tower so she could watch the beach and the ocean, and so she wouldn't be in the way at the medical bed. Margo smiled as she sat down in one of the chairs, putting her wheelchair away where it didn't bother anyone. She picked up a set of binoculars and looked over the beach, it was still pretty early so there weren't many people on the beach yet, which was just the way she liked it. Harrison made sure she was okay before he had to help get everything ready down at the medical bed, as he still had a broken arm he wasn't able or allowed to help out with putting out the flags and getting everything on the beach ready. Margo in the mean time just read the book she had brought with her, occasionally shifting in her seat to try and get more comfortable. Within an hour or so Harrison was back sat at the desk with her, he smiled as he saw the concentration on her face at trying to understand everything in her book. She was reading a classic of sorts that Harrison wasn't even going to pretend to understand but knew Margo loved.

After about 3 hours of sitting in the tower in mostly silence, Margo put her book away and looked at Harrison only to find him already looking at her. Harrison looked away blushing slightly as he quickly looked at the water, pretending he was never really looking at her "What are you looking at huh?" She asked "nothing, what are you looking at?" He answered a cheeky look on his face "you." Margo was very blunt but that was just how he liked her. Harrison chuckled shaking his head at the girls answer, he looked back at the water only to see a big storm rolling into Bondi and most of the people on the beach leaving quickly before being caught. All lifeguards on the beach slowly started to make their way to the tower while telling all the people still on the beach to leave. The storm looked pretty serious and if there was lighting present the beach was the last place you wanted to be. Soon all lifeguards were safe in the tower and the youngest, aka, Maxi and Harrison were messing around putting up some fake wrestling show the other lifeguards were siting around having a drink or something to eat and laughing at the two youngsters. Harrison quickly gets of the floor and sits down next to Margo at the desk, he grabs his binoculars just to check the beach is empty when he suddenly speaks up "Is that a car on the beach?" He asks looking through the binoculars again. Instantly every lifeguard is on high alert, picking up binoculars and looking at where Harrison was pointing, most of them were giggling a little but took action immediately, putting on their jackets and grabbing the gear they needed. Harrison was on the phone which had started ringing almost immediately after his discovery. Margo picked up the binoculars and the walkie talkie beside her to inform the lifeguards on the beach and in turn keep Harrison informed. She knew that Harrison was very annoyed he couldn't go to the action but was also aware that his job in the tower was extremely important and Margo was more than happy to help him. Soon they heard that it was indeed a car that had come from Campbell parade and hit the barricade ending up on the beach. Margo gasped when she heard this and instantly expect the worse possible outcome. Harrison asked if they needed the defib but they said it wasn't necessary. The information came though that it was an elderly man who was conscious and responsive. He was complaining of chest pains and they suspected this was why he had crashed. Soon the ambulance, which had already been called by a member of the public, arrived quickly walking onto the beach and stabilizing the man to take him to hospital. Within an hour all lifeguards were back in the tower, they were all still a little shocked and talking about how lucky they were that it was a quiet day. If it had happened the day before the man could have possibly killed people on the promenade and the beach. "Wow." Margo whispered as she heard the story from Maxi, who had talked to an owner of one of the cafe's on Campbell parade. "Honestly you are here one day and you witness one of the rarest things ever on Bondi" Deano says laughing slightly. Now that everything was resolved without any casualties and the car had been towed of the beach the lifeguards had time to have a bit of a laugh about the craziness of the entire situation. Margo laughed and nodded, shaking her head slightly at the things she had seen that day, "what a day." She said.