Chapter 18:

AN: So here is the next chapter, finally. I am sorry for the long wait but I was busy helping my grandparents move house and helping my parents run their business so yeah sorry. Also I am going on holiday with 2 friends in 2 days and don't know how much I will be able to write. I am taking my laptop however so I will try my best to at least write a lot so I can update more when I get back. Anyway let's get on with the story!

Margo took a deep breath before entering the building where her meeting and photoshoot with Phaedra Jewelry would take place. That morning she had woken up a lot less anxious and actually very excited to get the day started, she had had breakfast with Jesse, pancakes of course, and then they had both set off to the place. Jesse took hold of Margo's hand as she stood in front of the door, to scared or nervous to actually knock on the door and go inside. "you okay?" Jesse asked softly looking down at the slightly trembling girl, Margo nodded taking a deep breath and finally knocking on the door. Almost instantly the door was opened and a young looking girl greeted them, a small smile on her face "Hi, Margo right? Please come in, I will show you to the meeting room." She said opening the door wider and inviting them in. Margo smiled and gave soft greeting before following, pulling Jesse with her. The inside of the building was very nice and had a calming effect on Margo as it was very open and light. Sofa's and chairs where positions all-around the open spaces and the meeting rooms had big windows and glass doors, so people could easily see which ones where occupied and which were free. A big open space was at the back of the offices, and a camera and lights were set up there with a white background. It was obvious the photoshoot was going to take place there. A women who looked to be in her late twenties/early thirties approached them a big smile on her face and hand outstretched to shake Margo and Jesse's. "Hi Margo, I'm Phaedra the founder of this jewelry brand. I am so happy to meet you and would like to say that you are a big inspiration to me and many people around here. You kind of embody what we tried to do when starting this brand, create something that remarkable people around the world can wear and this way spread awareness for these kind of things they are fighting for or struggling with." She explained smiling at Margo before turning to Jesse "You must be Jesse, her cousin if I remember correctly." Jesse nodded holding out his hand as well and shaking hers "Nice to meet you." He answered. Phaedra smiled again before continuing talking " So, why don't we move into the meeting room and discuss the ideas of our collaboration we had? And if you have any ideas or doubts you can tell them to." She spoke while guiding them towards one of the meeting rooms, while shouting for a girl called Sophie to follow them. Sophie turned out to be the bubbly smiling girl that had opened the door for them, she smiled at them again as she rushed after them to catch up. Margo had a good feeling about this place and in made her feel very secure and calm, probably exactly what they were going for when they build and decorated it.

After two hours they were finally finished with the meeting, it didn't take so long becase they didn't agree on anything but more because Margo had a lot of questions and Phaedra and Sophie wanted to be sure they both understood everything in the agreement. They ended up agreeing that Margo would get some free jewelry and a free bag, a new item they were working on not yet in stores and that they would take a bunch of pictures to use both for Margo's social media as for the Phaedra website and social media. Margo was also supposed to talk about the things she got and ask for her viewers opinion about the bag and then depending on the response they would bring out one or two bags. Margo was very excited and even though she wasn't earning any money she got some beautiful products for free and got a profesional photoshoot, something that looked great on her resume and might be able to help her in the future. Phaedra also promised that if sales increased thanks to her, something they would know with a special discount link she could give her followers, that they would take her on a trip to Santorini, Greece later on in the year to promote their stuff on a international jewelry expo. By the end of the meeting Jesse was fidgeting not used to sitting behind a table and not do anything important for so long and Margo was almost bouncing up and down from excitement. After having everything settled and having a drink and something to eat together, Margo got changed into a beautiful dress they gave her and put on some of the jewelry they wanted her to display. She instantly fell in love with the bag and one of the necklaces, fingering it carefully as she smiled at Jesse. Jess had sat down in a corner with his phone in his hand texting one of the boys most likely, gushing about her outfit she guessed. She smiled and waved at him before turning back to the cameraman and listening to his instructions. They were pretty straight forward as they wanted natural looking pictures, nothing to posed or forced. The whole line was about inner and outer beauty emphasized by the jewelry worn, this was why they had asked several different people with different stories and bodies to participate in this so called campaign. Margo hadn't met anyone else of the models and probably never would but she did know that they were all paid models with the exception of one actress and a surfer.