Chapter 22:

AN: Hi *awkard wave* I am finale back. sooo sorry for the incredibly long wait for this chapter but I was super busy with uni work and had zero inspiration to write this chapter and I think I probably rewrote it about a million times. But I have finally finished my exams and projects for this year so I will try and write as many chapters this week as I can. I am going on holiday in 5 days and probably won't have any wifi to upload but will write as much as I can and update as soon as I get back. Anyway, I will stop rambling and let you get on to reading this chapter. I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment to let me know what you thought :)

Margo smiled at the two man sitting opposite her at the table. They where in Atalaya and had managed to secure a table near the window overlooking the beach. It was fairly busy but as they knew the owners quite well and always used to come here when they were children, the owner had shown them to one of the best tables straight away, smiling brightly happy that some of his favorite customers were back again. Jesse looked around taking in the atmosphere and decorum of the restaurant, it looked quite fancy yet still had a typical Sydney vibe. He was surprised he had never been before but put it down to the fact he never really went any further than Bondi or maybe Tama or Bronte for work and as this restaurant was a little ways away from all these places it wasn't strange he had never been. They held a light conversation with Jai mostly asking about Jesse's job and how Margo's exams had gone and when she would get the results. Margo answered that the results would be published tomorrow or the day after and that she was pretty nervous about them. Jai and Jesse both reassured her saying that everything would be alright and if she didn't make the cut that it didn't matter either, she could just choose something else to do. Margo smiled happy to have her brother home and enjoying himself. Soon their food arrived and Jesse was surprised at how good it was, he had expected the portions to be quite small as the restaurant looked very fancy and most fancy restaurants had smaller portions but the plates were very big and he was struggling to finish it all. Margo and Jai laughed at his struggle both used to the portions and prepared "its a lot of food huh bud?" Jai said laughing slightly slapping Jesse on the back lightly. Jesse smiled and nodded "Yeah but man this is so good, why did I not know about this place?" Margo smiled "because it is to far away from Maroubra, I know you never really venture out further than Tama or Bronte so I was pretty sure you had never been here before. We used to come here often as we lived in this neighborhood when we were younger." She explained smiling melancholically obviously thinking back to some happy childhood memories. Jesse nodded lost in his own thoughts as well, he was thinking about taking his parents here some time soon as it really was lovely and they deserved a nice night out. The three youngsters finished their meal and then drove down to Bondi to go on a little walk as Jai wanted to see the beach again and couldn't wait for the next day. Jesse had called Koby earlier and they were planning on going surfing at ours tomorrow, mainly as Koby and Jai both wanted to surf with each other and as a way to distract Margo until her exam results came out. They would be published tomorrow afternoon and Jai and Jesse both knew that if they didn't get her out of the house and doing something she would be a nervous wreck the entire day. The three laughed and talked while they walked along Bondi beach enjoying the sounds of the sea washing on the beach, Margo loved Bondi but she hated going there when it was to busy so any moment she could get when it was empty was a massive plus. They stayed for a little over an hour before going back home as Jai was pretty tired from his long journey and the jet lag that was finally setting in.

Later that night when Margo was lying in her bed, trying very hard to fall asleep she smiled happy to have at least a part of her family back with her, hoping that one day the three of them could be together again. She spent a few minutes texting Cole, missing him a lot as he had been in Queensland for a few weeks visiting some family. He would be home in a week and the two friends were already planning their next sleepover, desperate for some Netflix and junk-food. Margo smiled as sleep finally took over, a little nervous after receiving an email that her exam results would be out tomorrow at 5 pm.