Chapter 17

AN: First of I must apologize for the long wait as I know I said I would update more. My first year at uni is coming to an end and this means a lot of studying for my exams and a lot of projects I have to hand in. Today was my last class and for the rest of this month I will be studying and making my exams so until the beginning of July I probably won't update. Normally I try to have a few chapters ready so I only have to upload them but I haven't even had time to do that... I have also been writing an original story that I am thinking of uploading on this site, if you would be interested in reading it please let me know! Anyway let's get on with the story because none of you are really interested in my boring life :)

*Also a slight trigger warning as this episode deals with anxiety and panic attacks, if you suffer from this (like me) or need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me. If you are having serious problems than you can seek professional help, if you want and think you need it of course*

"I'm home" Jesse shouted as he walked through the door, kicking his shoes off in the process and walking into the kitchen. He was surprised when no one answered but soon found out why when he saw Margo sat at the kitchen table, laptop in front of her and phone against her ear. She looked up and gave a small wave before going back to talking to whoever she was talking to. Jesse smiled and dragged himself upstairs to have a well deserved shower. He had started work at 6 am and despite it being slightly cold  and kids were still  in school, there were still a lot of tourists, most who didn't speak English or bothered to learn where they should or shouldn't swim. He felt his muscles relax as the hot water hit him and he sighed just standing under the stream, eyes closed and mind going back to all the rescues he had done that day. When he walked back downstairs he found Margo still sat at the kitchen table but no longer on her phone "Hey kiddo, how was your day? Who where you talking to?" He asked sitting down opposite the young adult. "good, I guess. I was busy writing for my blog and filming some videos. I was talking to a company based here in Sydney who want me to work with them." Margo answered getting more and more excited as she talked "WOW Mar that's amazing! What company is it?" Jesse exclaimed smiling brightly "Uhm a jewelry brand called Phaedra Jewels. They ate relatively new and want me to help promote them. It sounds very nice and the women I talked to was lovely. They want me to come for a meeting tomorrow, would you be able to drive me? If not they said they could arrange a car for me." Margo explained looking at her phone to get all the details. "That certainly sounds great, I have the next 3 days off so I can drive you, no problem. Now how about we celebrate this deal with pizza and Netflix because I am to tired to cook." Jesse said, margo was quick to agree even though they ate way to much pizza she didn't care. She closed her laptop and moved to the living room letting Jesse dealing with putting the pizza in the oven as he was the official adult.

Soon they were enjoying pizza while watching a mission impossible movie, Toby was lying at Margo's feet, not allowed on the sofa but still hoping to get some pizza of his owner. Margo laughed giving him one of her crusts when Jesse wasn't watching before returning to the movie. After the movie ended Margo went to bed, tired and excited for the next day. The company had asked her to arrive at 9 am so they could continue talking and hopefully get a shoot with some pieces of jewelry done. They would also give her some pieces of jewelry to promote on her instagram account and youtube channels, and some others to give away to her followers, or so they told her. Before going to sleep she talked to Harrison telling him about the deal and her doubts about accepting it, she was excited but also scared something would go wrong or that the people didn't like her or her followers didn't like the collaboration or the possible giveaway. Or even that they disrespected her or even the deal falling through. She knew it was her anxiety playing up but she simply couldn't help it and right know the only thing that might calm her down was talking to Harrison, she had noticed that her anxiety was always better when talking to him but she never knew to what extent it reached. They had been talking for a while but her anxiety only got worse as they talked. The next message that came through made her heart swell and her feelings for him grow even more.