Chapter 16:

AN: So I am back with the next chapter. sorry for the long wait but I was and still am incredible busy with uni projects and a play I am performing in soon. My knee is also still hurt so I have had several appointments and stuff done. I have an MRI tomorrow and then hopefully find out next week what's wrong. I am also hoping to get back to writing and updating more regularly. I also wanted to thank everyone for their comments and votes, they mean the world to me!! Anyway enough blabbering, lets get on with the next chapter. Enjoy!!

When Margo woke up the next day, quite well rested despite her vivid dreams, the sun was shining and the clouds of the previous day had disappeared. Margo smiled and got dressed deciding she was going to go to the gym, needing some exercise to clear her mind. Jesse was already at work so she had breakfast alone while scrolling through her phone. Even though she was fine, Liam had recommended Jesse continued staying with her, and as Jesse's apartment was further away form Bondi and Margo's house was bigger he decided to stay with her instead of the other way around. After a quick breakfast she walked to the gym, a slight spring in her steps. As it was a weekday and 10 AM, the gym wasn't to busy giving her plenty of time to use all the equipments. After a good workout she relaxed in the gym's hot tub while thinking about her date later that day. Anxiety was coursing through her body, making up all the worst scenarios possible. From him standing her up to her having a panic attack and everything in between. The hot tub helped her relax as did talking to Cole, they had become great friends and often spend the entire day together, or texting for hours. Margo had helped him out when he liked a certain boy and now he was helping her out, they agreed that he would come over to hang out and help pick out her outfit. Smiling Margo left the gym half an hour later greeting the personal trainers and manager of the place. She walked home buying some junk food on the way, because as Cole quoted "you can't have a movie marathon without junk food, especially sweet popcorn. They both had a soft spot for sweet popcorn and refused to watch movies without them.

After Margo showered and changed she waited for Cole to arrive setting up the living room and getting all the food ready. Soon they were both immersed in the third season of Teen wolf, deciding on binging a series instead of watching movies. Margo had a soft spot for Teen wolf especially liking Derek and Stiles, but not together. Cole sighed exclaiming how hot Tyler Hoechlin, who played Derek, was. Margo laughed agreeing with him while eating some more chocolate. They were sprawled out on the couch in comfy clothes and pillows and blankets surrounding them and Toby lying on Margo's legs. Jesse found them like that a few hours later, he laughed as he greeted them sitting down next to Margo "What are we watching?" He asked taking another look at the tv screen "ooh Teen wolf, mind if I join you?" "Sure but please have a shower first, you smell." Margo said jokingly Jesse and Cole laughed, Jesse got up shaking his head. "Fine I'll shower but only if you make lunch, I'm thinking grilled cheese." He said smiling cheekily, it was common knowledge among the boys that Margo's grilled cheese sandwiches were the best. Margo laughed getting up and pausing Netflix. She walked into the kitchen and started on lunch, soon the kitchen was filled with the lovely smell of melting cheese and toasted bread. Jesse walked into the kitchen his hair still wet and wearing comfortable clothing. "Thank you!" He exclaimed as Margo handed him a plate. They moved back to the living room and resumed their binge watching. At around 5 they stopped as Margo had to get ready, or at least Cole decided they needed 2 hours as he was determined to make her look smoking. Jesse laughed at her pained expression and pleading eyes as she was dragged upstairs. Margo sat on her bed while Cole ransacked her wardrobe, pushing aside most clothes and shaking his head. He eventually decided on a black long sleeved dress with a flower design, it was tight at the top but had a flowy skirt. He decided she should match it with some light blue nike sneakers and some thin grey tights. She was a little wary of showing her legs but decided not to argue with Cole, knowing she wouldn't win anyway. Margo decided to leave her hair down, only collecting the front parts and putting it in a small bun on top of her head. Her make up she left fairly basic making her red lips stick out. As soon as she was finished she looked at her phone, seeing it was already six thirty, nerves started to build in her stomach and her palms started to feel clammy. She breathed deeply looking at Cole and giving him a small smile, he walked forward and engulfed her in a hug. "Hey, relax okay? He's going to love you, hell he already likes you, you know that. He wouldn't have asked you out if he didn't like you for who you are. And if it does go to shit then so be it, no harm done and you can just go back to being friends." He reassured her, she nodded a lot calmer and happier. She smiled brighter, got her bag and walked downstairs. Jesse got up when he saw her, smiling brightly "you look lovely Mar. I hope you have a great time and as your acting brother I do have to say, if he hurts you I will punch him even though we work together." He said laughing and making Margo laugh as well "Don't worry Jess if he hurts me I'm more then capable of punching or otherwise injuring him myself." She answered. They continued making small talk until the doorbell rang signaling Harrison was here. Margo said goodbye and walked outside, giving Toby a quick pet on her way out. Harrison was waiting near his, well Maxi's, car and smiled when he saw her. He pushed of the side of the car, opening the door and walking forward to meet her. Margo smiled back at him and accepted the hug he offered "you look stunning." Harrison said looking at her, eyes filled with admiration "Thank you, you look pretty handsome yourself." She answered eyes roaming over his body, he was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a black button up shirt. "Why thank you, now shall we go m'lady?" He said putting on a posh English accent, they laughed as they entered the car and drove off, both highly aware of Jesse and Cole spying on them through the living room window.

Harrison didn't want to tell her where they were going so she just looked outside, arms crossed pretending to be angry with him while Harrison just laughed and focused back on the road. After 5 minutes or so they arrived at a small restaurant overlooking the ocean and the beach. They walked inside and were quickly shown to their table. They held a comfortable conversation while looking over the menu, deciding on what they wanted and arguing if they were getting a starter or not. In the end they decided to share a starter as they both wanted dessert as well. After they ordered they fell into a comfortable silence, broken by Harrison when he offered her some more water. "This place is beautiful, how did you find it? I didn't even know this place existed." Margo said looking out over the ocean and enjoying the breeze that hit her face. The ocean was always her favorite place to go and she was very glad he took her to the beach as it made her feel a lot less anxious. "Maxi found it one night on a date with his girlfriend and told me it was a good place to take you on our first date." Harrison answered blushing slightly. Margo smiled looking at his hands crossed on the table in front of him, he looked kind of nervous, a feeling that reflected perfectly how Margo felt as well. "Are you okay?" She asked him, smiling reassuringly "yeah, yeah, um just a little nervous I guess. You're brothers and Jesse kind of scare me." he answered laughing. Margo shook her head playfully taking a sip of her water "Ooh don't worry, they are all big softies at heart. You know that Jesse would never hurt you and my brothers are all talk and no action." She said smiling once more. Soon the food arrived and they ate in silence enjoying the excellent food, Margo had chosen some calameres (fried squid) with chips while Harrison had chosen a burger with chips. Together they were sharing a salad which also looked very good. They talked and laughed while they ate getting to know each other even better. Not even the waitress flirting with Harrison and giving Margo dirty looks could dampen their mood. After a shared dessert, chocolate fondue, they left the restaurant walking along the beach for a while just enjoying each others company. They had talked about anything they could think of and Margo really knew Harrison better now. They had steered clear of the subject of family as it was sensitive for both parties. While walking along the beach they had a animate conversation about who would be the best Disney princess and which lifeguard would survive longer in a zombie apocalypse, they both agreed that none of the lifeguards would survive as they would be to preoccupied with other things then running away. After that they also talked about Marvel and Margo could see Harrison's eyes light up when animatedly talking about what superhero he preferred. Once more Margo marveled at the fact she had found such a nice man who seemed to like her for who she was and not run at the first signs of mental illness. "I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you." Margo said as they drove back to her house "so did I, I would love to take you on another date sometime." Harrison answered squeezing her hand quickly before letting go and focusing back on the road. Margo noticed that he had gotten a lot more relaxed as the night progressed, as did she all her anxiety had disappeared and now she just felt happy and relaxed. "I would love that, maybe we could go for lunch or something like that." Margo suggested never one for very romantic and uptight dates. Harrison nodded pulling into the driveway of her house and stopping the car. He turned to her and smiled, both aware Jesse was watching from the living room window, once again. Margo smiled again leaning forward and giving him a quick kiss on his cheek, feeling quite bold, before saying good night. She grabbed her bag and left the car waving goodbye once more when she reached her front door. Harrison was still sitting in his car a smile on his face and a faint blush on his cheeks. Margo giggled before opening the door and walking inside straight to the living room where she found Jesse still looking out the window, raising his hand to wave goodbye to Harrison who was pulling out of the driveway and driving off. "How was your date? I'm guessing good by the looks of you and Harrison." Jesse asked smiling at her and closing the living room curtains. "It was great actually, I had a very good time and we talked about going out another date soon. How was your night?" She asked trying to get Jesse to stop talking about the date and furiously trying to stop blushing. she had felt her cheeks heat up as soon as she walked in the door and didn't want to embarrass herself.  "Good, good, watched some tv, went for a walk with Toby. You know the fun stuff." Margo laughed before excusing herself and going up to her room, turning on her phone about a dozen messages from Cole came through all asking how her date had gone and forcing her to answer with all the details. She laughed before answering going into detail and gushing about how nice he was and the fun she had. Just talking about him made her blush and a warm fuzzy feeling appeared in her stomach, she knew she was falling for the boy and she was falling hard. While talking to Cole she was also talking to Harrison, not having enough of each other just yet. Eventually she fell asleep phone in her hand and a small smile on her face.

I hope you enjoyed, I know it is slightly short but I though this was a good place to end the chapter and I really wanted to upload something. anyway hope you enjoy and please vote and comment!