6.12 (1)

Father Wei was making his rounds in the kitchen when he received the call from his son.

Although he already made a fortune by now, his temperament was as strict as before. The bigger his business was, the more he cared about hotel hygiene, especially in the kitchen.

One shouldn't think of him as someone who spoiled his son, as in the eyes of his subordinates, Father Wei was a big boss who was strict with himself as much as he was with others. He was not the brightest, but he had luck. In addition, he refuses to earn 'dirty money'. Although the prices for his dishes were set a little high, all the ingredients used were of top quality. For a long time, many rich people liked to eat at the Wei family's hotel.

Every day, Father Wei would come to the hotel. The first and last thing he does upon visiting the hotel would be to inspect the kitchen.

Even as a big boss, he diligently set his working hours, clocking in and out of work every day, spending his time in various branches with none of his time spent on hobbies or pastimes like other rich people.

What of looking for a female company? Going to a party in a circle and bragging together? Such a concept didn't exist for him.

If Ding Luxin had cast the greatest shadow to the original owner, then Father Wei was where the second largest shadow befell. The original owner denied all women, and Father Wei deprived himself of all beautiful women.

Whenever a beautiful woman intends to deploy seductive means on Father Wei, before she could completely let go, Father Wei would have already turned away in disgust.

As for the less attractive and more ordinary women, Father Wei was not only a middle-aged handsome man, but also a big boss whose business was ever expanding such that the standards were already too high for them to climb on.

Therefore, Father Wei, the handsome boss who was rich in gold, lived a busy life every day, only ever working in the hotel or at home.

The otel employees were already familiar with the boss's style. When he first started, the kitchen staff would be overwhelmed by his repeated inspections, but by now, the chefs were able to work on as if they didn't see the boss going around checking their workstations for cleanliness.

Just when Father Wei finished his daily inspection satisfactorily and was ready to leave, his cell phone rang.

Father Wei was a little bit of a stickler. He thought that a chef must pay attention when working, so no cell phones were allowed in the kitchen.

Thus, this phone ringing could only be his own. Father Wei took out his mobile phone and saw the caller identity. His face that was always deliberately solemn to display dignity immediately turned into a smile. He turned it on and put the phone to his ear as he asked softly as if he were a son or a child. "Mingyan, what can Dad do for you?"

"200,000? Is it urgent? Wait a minute, Dad will go to the bank now to transfer the money..."

"What?? Why didn't you tell me such a big thing! Wait, I'll come over right now!"

The boss, who usually takes his time walking around no matter what happens, rushed out of the kitchen. In the eyes of the chefs who were just concentrating on cooking, a small gossip flame immediately appeared.

"What's the matter with the Boss? I thought he never answered the phone in the kitchen before?"

"I was close, and it sounded like the owner's son asked him for 200,000 and told him something very serious, so the owner rushed to see him."

"The Boss's son?"

The chef skillfully flipped the food, wondering, "I've been working in the hotel for 5 years, and I've only heard that the owner has a son. I've never seen him though."