7.6

Qiu Tian’s face had turned gaunt and sickly from exhaustion these days, and his whole person was daunting. At the moment, looking at the perpetrator who gradually fell down in the ward and fainted in pain, his eyes turned bright and scary.

“He… Is he atoning for my daughter?!”

“For many people, including your daughter.”

The handsome Daoist elder who was holding the cane, gazed at the young man who had fallen inside, where, for a long while, a black deathly aura was overflowing. It wasn’t just black aura above him, but his whole person was blackened.

“Qiuqiu needs life to come back to life. Since her life is deprived, she can only take it from others. The person inside this room killed her and didn’t repent at all. He shall provide these 70 years back to Qiuqiu. He incurred debt by causing this mishap. Now, he shall pay back the effect.”

“Paying back, paying back …”

Qiu Tian mumbled, repeating these two words. Slowly, a satisfied smile appeared on his face.

“Qiuqiu, Qiuqiu can still come back, that’s great, great…”

Then, Wei Mingyan turned slightly sideways as his tranquil, indifferent eyes slowly fell on the man who was full of woes.

“Now, it’s your turn to pay your debt.”

“Sister, eat a lot of fruit. Fruits are delicious…” A little boy carefully held the grapes he had washed and handed them to the person lying down in bed.

“Thank you, Longlong. It’s good.”

Fu Yunyun leaned against the hospital bed as she took a bite of the grape and drank yogurt. She then was about to open a game when someone knocked on the ward door.

She subconsciously hid her phone behind her back, lest her mother sees it and say she was playing games.

“Come in.”

A man with messy hair who looked like he hadn’t bathed in days, and even smelled bad, slowly stepped in. His head bowed down like a sinner.

Fu Yunyun’s eyes were wide open. Isn’t this man the one who ran her over earlier?

“Sorry.”

The sudden apology made her even more confused.

Didn’t he abandon his car and ran away this afternoon? Why would he suddenly come to the hospital?

“I’m sorry that I have harmed you.”

Qiu Tian showed bloodshot eyes. After his hatred receded, he returned to being an honest man who understood his wrongs, felt guilty, and at a loss. His hands were grasped together uneasily as if he were being judged.

“I’ll pay for the medical expenses, I’m really sorry.”

Fu Yunyun was speechless, “… Er, that…”

She almost died. What should she say?

A cane reached in from the doorway as the handsome Daoist elder entered the ward. He stood straight as he glanced at Fu Yunyun’s broken leg wrapped in a cast, and said slowly, “Don’t worry about asking for monetary compensation. He will pay for it.”

“Then I… Then I’ll give you the hospital invoice once I get discharged…”

At the sight of Wei Mingyan, Fu Yunyun, who just couldn’t figure out what had happened, suddenly became frightened and boldly replied.