5.10

The tears on Qi Jingshu's face just hung on her face, unable to fall.

Her eyes were captivating. At the moment, her eyelids were drenched, and her red almond eyes looked innocent. At this moment, she looked at her lover confusingly and didn't react for a long while. Her mind, scared thoughtless by the blood before, retraced its memory. "Lottery, lottery ticket?"

"Yeah, it's now 8 o'clock, right? The lottery is every night at 8 o'clock."

Qi Jingye was just pushing through the door as he heard this sentence. His face sank as he carried a nutritious porridge in his hand to the table. His voice was low when he muttered, "This is no time to think about a lottery."

The words spoken were cold and hard, but the eyes that looked over were full of care and worry. "How do you feel now?"

"I'm okay. It's sore and achy, kind of like when I go for a run in the morning. " The man lying in the hospital bed laboriously covered his head and loosened his hand after feeling the gauze on his forehead. "Brother Jingye, thank you for coming to see me."

Qi Jingye put the porridge on the table and walked to the hospital bed with a calm face. His serious appearance scared Qi Jingshu, thinking that her brother was going to do something, and she hurriedly approached the bed carefully and cautiously.

"Thank you for saving Jiayu."

He was obviously only 30 years old, but the cold hard man with a gray head bowed his head and bowed deeply to Wei Mingyan. His voice seemed to be a bit depressed and hoarse. "Thank you, really, Mingyan."

Wei Mingyan was flattered. It seemed that it was the first time he had heard Qi Jingye call his name since he met him.

He subconsciously waved his hand. "It's par for the course, Jiayu is Jingshu's niece, that is, my..."

Qi Jingshu at the bedside and Qi Jingye who was bowing now all had their eyes on the man with the wound on his face.

Uh–

He was so used to talking with a smooth mouth and almost said it.

"Jiayu is also my student, and I should protect her."

The handsome man spoke with a hoarse magnetic voice. Qi Jingshu glanced at his face that had an embarrassed expression, nearly laughing out loud.

"Okay Elder Brother, you go home first. Jiayu and Sister-In-Law need you to accompany them now. I'm here with Mingyan."

If it were any other days, his beautiful sister wouldn't not come home at night to share a room with a man. Qi Jingye said before he wouldn't agree to anything, but now....

"Okay. "He nodded. "There is a free bed here. I'll get a quilt for you and come back for you tomorrow morning."

"Wait a minute. " Wei Mingyan looked down at the watch on the table and sat up with the help of Qi Jingshu. "Brother Jingye, help me turn on a TV. We're just in time for the lottery."

Lottery? Is he still thinking about winning the lottery?

Qi Jingye usually disliked those who want to get something for nothing by relying on lottery tickets. If he heard Wei Mingyan say this before, he would never be satisfied if he didn't properly explain his opinion.

But now ... Who made him Jiayu's savior?

Qi Jingye turned and turned on the TV.

The TV was tuned to the lottery channel, just as the numbers were announced.

"Jingshu, bring out the lottery tickets and pair them up."

"Well, okay. "Qi Jingshu obediently pulled out the lottery ticket she had been carrying and pointed it at the numbers on the TV.