3.14

[Survival in the Wild Program Encountered Earthquake, Song Qi Falls into Water and Her Life Is in Danger!]

[The Crew Has Suspended Filming. Movie Emperor Is in The Process of Being Rescued!]

On the same day, reports of different styles and different statements were released. Most of them reported that 'Survival in The Wild' had gone wrong. Song Qi fell into the water and Wei Mingyan gave his life to rescue her. However, a small number of them focused on different points...

"Wei Mingyan's strong kiss on the popular actress is a distortion of ethics and a moral decay ..."

The agent read the contents in his hand in a flat tone and threw his mobile phone on the bed after reading it. "It was you who said you didn't want to make it public before, and now it is you who gave a kiss on air. There is a lot of noise on the Internet. What should I tell the company!?"

The man on the bed was still smiling. He picked up the mobile phone left on the bed by his agent and looked at it, with a calm tone he said, "then it's public. It so happens that I plan to marry Qi Qi."

"Well, I'll inform public relations now. Fortunately, fans can see clearly the situation at that time. Now most people on the Internet are on your side, and it is better for us to do some ..."

"No."

Wei Mingyan sat up, "I want to see who is scheming behind my back."

~

He has a background that people who are not well informed may not know, but the news agencies are absolutely clear about it. Since they dare to lie without even blinking, they definitely have backup.

The manager was stunned and quickly understood the key point. He nodded and his expression turned a bit ugly.

He is still worried about Wei Mingyan just rolling over, but it seems that there is no place to roll over.

Then, as Wei Mingyan said, all kinds of rumors on the internet blew out like explosions.

Basically, it was all about the two kissing each other that day. Even if Wei Mingyan saved people, he could not treat an unrelated actress like this, could he?

Soon, several waves of people were quarreling.

[Which eye are you using to look at Yan-ge and Qi Qi? It doesn't matter! Haven't you seen the ambiance between them?]

[What is ambiance? Isn't he just taking care of her a little more? If I remember correctly, Wei Mingyan worked with Song Qi once, right? The cooperation didn't last a month, nobody knew about it. Even though Wei Mingyan likes Song Qi, the girl he liked just survived and didn't have time to think. Wei Mingyan just hugged and kiss her. Wasn't this forcing her?]

[Besides, if he had no bad intentions, why not explain? It's been such a long time, and no one has came out to explain it!]

Wei Mingyan's fans were immediately speechless. The live broadcast of that day ended. There was news on the Internet that Wei Mingyan and Song Qi were both sent to a hospital, but their specific situation was not put out.

Now even if Wei Mingyan and Song Qi are seriously injured and are recovering, fans are anxious but helpless. It so happens that at this time, comments against their idols appeared again, so they immediately put on armor and went into battle.

However, despite all the quarrels, the authorities still haven't given out any explanation. Not only Wei Mingyan, but also Song Qi, did not make any noise.