2.6

Looking at someone she hadn't seen for a month, she felt something had changed in her lover. Yi Zhilan blushed and whispered, "Why are you in such a hurry? We still have a long way to go."

"I want to marry you early and take you home." Wei Mingyan; with a shallow smile on his face, said gently to the girl, "Let's get married and go to City A together. Okay?"

City A is where Yi Zhilan is going to university.

"Also, Lan Lan ..." Wei Mingyan approached the girl and bowed his head and whispered. The magnetic voice sounded in her ear, "How do you feel these days?"

"Feeling?" Yi Zhilan did not quite understand and looked up at her lover. "Why are you asking that?"

"Last time at my place, I didn't use 'that' ..." Wei Mingyan prompted.

The girl suddenly opened her eyes wide, she couldn't believe it. She covered her lower abdomen. "You mean?"

She was confused. Her hands gently touched, she didn't dare to exert any strength.

Is there already a little life in this?

Counting the days, her period didn't come this month.

Fear, panic, and bewilderment swept through Yi Zhilan completely.

"Yes, if it's already there, we'll get ready early." Wei Mingyan nodded and quietly soothed, "Don't worry, now that we have money, even if we really have children. We'll be all right, too."

Yi Zhilan was still very timid. For the first time, she took the initiative to hide in the arms of a man. Her voice was full of confusion. "But I have to go to school ..."

In her heart, she had never thought of having children so early. There were so many things that happened this month that she had no idea and opportunity to think about it. Now, thinking that she might be pregnant, it made her heart heavy and scared.

"Yeah, you can go to school as long as you want. I heard that you can ask for leave. I have enough money to buy a house near the school. We'll settle down well. When the child is born, you can continue to go to school and I'll take care of our child."

"Mingyan, I'm scared. Can we really raise a good child?"

After all, Yi Zhilan is still young. Thinking about the unpredictable future, she can't help but be afraid.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here. I'll take aunt and uncle to the city. We don't have any experience. They do."

Wei Mingyan embraced the girl and described the future to her softly in a gentle voice. "We will get married tomorrow, then drive to school. Then buy a house and some new things. If you are not pregnant, we will wait until you finish your education and have a child. If you are pregnant, we will buy a crib and small toys so that the child can grow up healthily. When he or she is a little older, you will teach our child to learn and be a college student like it's mother, ok?"

Listening to her lovers' words, Yi Zhilan's anxiety gradually calmed down.

Yes, she does not need to be afraid because she has Wei Mingyan. They can handle it well.

After removing the fear, Yi Zhilan began to look forward to this child; who she–herself didn't know whether it really existed or not.

This is, her and Mingyan's child.

They love each other so much. If they really have a child, they will be very happy, right?

Wei Mingyan drove to the town.

Money can make the devil grind: as long as enough money is given, no matter how urgent the wedding is, it can be done properly.

(有钱能使鬼推磨 /yǒu qián néng shǐ guǐ tuī mò = If you have money, you can make the devil push the millstone for you. Anything would work out if you paid the right price.)