1.4

According to Secretary Liu's notes, Chief Wei said that he had to go to the grave at least once a week, which was merely her smallest estimate.

When the company did a big business deal and the project was finished, Chief Wei would always go to tell his wife and daughter about it. Especially on his days off, he would sit in front of the tombstone for the whole day.

The day of the festival, he would often pick a few roses he had planted; cut off the sharp thorns one by one, insert them in a beautiful vase and put them in front of the tomb.

A vase full of red roses and of yellow roses were planted by his own hands, and were never touched by others.

Panpan had checked, red roses represent love and yellow roses represent guilt.

According to Lu Lin, Chief Wei had always felt guilty about his little daughter because she never even had a name when she died.

When Wei Mingyan was visiting the grave, Qiao Panpan stood far away.

She saw the gentle and powerful man holding a clean towel in his hand, wiping the tombstone carefully and gently. From her direction, Panpan could not see what was written on the tombstone, but she could clearly see the tenderness in Wei Mingyan's eyes.

The handsome man wiped the tombstone and neatly put down two vases of flowers.

It was said that the bodies could not be found because of how severe the fire was. This was only a cenotaph, in which there were clothes newly bought by Wei Zong for his wife and daughter, and a handful of ashes grabbed from the burnt room.

Because Chief Wei was too woeful, he had fainted in front of the tombstone and was sent to the hospital. Qiao Panpan stood in the distance to watch over him.

She looked at the man who always smiled gently; answered questions without hesitating to help teach her, her superior, speaking to the tombstone. At some point, the strong leader, who was always stable and calm, shook his shoulders and cried with his head lowered.

This existence that was so powerful in the company, and that almost every employee admired, was crying.

The wind sent the man's voice far away. His usual gentle voice choked slightly for a moment. She heard word by word.

"Today, father will tell my little darling a story about a sleeping beauty. Once upon a time, there was a kingdom..."

He spoke tirelessly, without reading any words. It was obvious that the stories were imprinted in his mind. Qiao Panpan watched Wei Mingyan tell his deceased daughter one fairy tale after another. His voice was hoarse and his eyes were sour.

They said, before Chief Wei left home, he promised to buy fairy tale books for his daughter and beautiful clothes for his wife. He did...

But when he returned home, he was confronted with the devastation and death of his wife and daughter.

In the end, the man's original magnetic and pleasant voice was hoarse. He coughed twice and looked pale. From the bag he was carrying, he took out a beautiful dress.

Knowing that his wife could not see it, he looked at the tombstone and said with a tearful smile, "Look, this year's most popular dress, I specifically asked Assistant Liu about them, she said that this dress is famous for its beauty, and women like it."

Saying that, he prepared a lighter. In front of the tombstone, he lit the beautiful dress that can make all women's eyes shine, on fire.

"When you followed me back in day, you didn't even have a single nice dress. Every time I went out, I told you I would buy one for you, but every time I came back, I hadn't bought any. Later, I went to the big city and made a lot of money. I bought many beautiful clothes, which were the best and most popular. I thought at that time, you would look much better than any of those models, you would look very good wearing them. I also bought rattle drums and fairy tale books for little darling. At that time, when I bought them, I thought that other children had some and about how our little darling also wanted to have some. I bought and bought a lot of them, thinking that you would be very happy ... But when I came back, when I came back ... "