6.6 (2)

"Why don't I tutor anymore? Isn't that my girlfriend's part? She made up all my classes, before she was busy with exams, that's why I took them myself."

"I told you guys all day, don't always call her 'girlfriend - girlfriend' in the barrage. I would think she was your girlfriend if I didn't know."

That magnetic voice, full of resentment, caused the chat box to explode.

Everyone sent a unified message: [Girlfriend! Girlfriend! Girlfriend!]

The long, slender hands that were chopping the vegetables repeatedly tapped their index fingers on top of the chopping board. "Enough is enough everyone, that's my exclusive term of endearment, it has nothing to do with you all."

"If you don't know what to call her, uh..." Wei Mingyan thought for a moment, "Just call her Sweetheart."

"Sweet and caring."

[Okay, starting today, I'm calling her Sweetheart.]

[Watching the naming scene.]

[Girlfriend Sweetheart, please supervise the Devil Anchor]

[Anchor, you really don't think that us calling her Sweetheart would make you more jealous than calling her Girlfriend?]

"Come on guys, it's my live broadcast time, stop talking about my girlfriend all the time and come check out my dish, Golden Pork Legs!"

[Pffftt!!]

[Ha ha ha ha ha laughing to death, what a funny name!]

"This pork leg, I learned from my Dad when I was a kid. It's smooth in the mouth, not greasy, the aroma isn't bland. Taking a bite, it's still aesthetically pleasing, and it's a beautiful shape. Here, I'll turn the camera down a bit."

The camera pans down, and stops at a pork leg that was stewing inside a crockpot.

Those beautiful hands were making something that made people want to lick the screen and carefully fish out the pork leg. At the moment, the meat had turned milky white, looking tender and smooth, and the pigskin that was boiled had curled up, so it opened up to the air. The camera zoomed in, and this layer of tender white flesh was showcased to the viewers.

Just from looking at the screen, they could sense the aroma, as if the white smoke actually wafted in front of their faces. The anchor actually went to the extent of poking at it with chopsticks. After poking a piece of meat, he also deliberately waved in front of the camera, making sure that everyone could see it clearly. The chopsticks moved up and left the camera. As for where it went, one could only judge from the chewing sounds one heard.

[Anchor, you're inhuman!!]

[A poisoning in the middle of the night, I'm asking you to be kind!]

[Anchor, are you the Devil? Why do you have to shoot food videos in the middle of the night every time? Don't you know there's a minimum order for take-out at night?]

"Oomph, delicious."

The Devil-like anchor acted like he didn't notice their comments, and with a bland tone, he began to deal with the delicious looking pig leg that had just been fished out of the crockpot.

The crowd was so outraged that they almost broke into curses. But then... they still continued watching this Devil Anchor cook.

"About this Golden Pig Leg, it is actually my Dad's original recipe. I came up with the name, though. As we all know, at that time, the Golden Warrior, or Golden Warrior cartoons were popular."

[Devil-like name, devil-like anchor.]

[Rub rub rub rub. Really the Devil's pace, isn't it, Anchor?]