2.15

Liu Wen and the others went back to school in a trance.

They placed Huang Miao in the infirmary and they stood there in silence again.

Liu Wen was wrong in this matter today. Yi Zhilan's boyfriend was not angry and did not ask them to compensate for the car repair. He was kind enough to do that.

But Liu Wen can't get over it.

The embarrassment of being slapped in public made him hate that handsome man, and he even hated Huang Miao; who said that Yi Zhilan's boyfriend was poor.

Without Huang Miao's words, would he have lost to such a big person?

Liu Wen looked up and saw the strange eyes of the students around him. His eyes flashed as he thought of something. He stiffly said, "I'll go first."

From this day on, Liu Wen felt that everyone around him was laughing at him, every time he walks around campus. He didn't chase after Yi Zhilan anymore. With one less person stalking her, the smile on Yi Zhilan's face was so much better.

Every day, as before, she read books, went out to help her lover cook dinner in the afternoon and supervised his eating. Everything was fine.

Except for Huang Miao, who seemed to have changed from that day on.

Huang Miao spent a lot of money on medicine in the clinic. Later on, she was so angry and ashamed that she didn't dare to go out on normal days, except for classes.

From time to time, Yi Zhilan could see her staring at her and An Qin with bitter eyes.

Because there was such a person staring at her back, it would be a lie to say that she wasn't upset. Adding the fact that her belly has begun to slowly grow, she simply applied for temporary absence.

It was not easy to apply for absence, but Wei Mingyan went to talk to the principal so Yi Zhilan's application was approved successfully.

Of course, she had to tell her family when she temporarily paused her schooling to raise a baby.

It's been three months since she last went home. Although she would call from time to time, Yi Zhilan was still homesick. So, Wei Mingyan offered to go back home and have a look, she immediately went to pack up happily.

Unexpectedly, before they told Uncle Yi and Aunt Yi that they were coming home, they first received a call for help from Old Chen Tou.

Since Wei Mingyan gave Old Chen Tou a new walking stick, he loved wandering around even more. On that day, while wandering around, Aunt Yi suddenly called him and said that his daughter-in-law had called.

Since the Yi family installed a telephone, everyone in the village who wants to make a phone call to their relatives who worked far away comes to their house now. Wei Mingyan said that the village people watched him grow up, so if they want to make a phone call, he will pay for it.

Aunt Yi told the villagers with pride. At this day and age, a person who knows how to repay kindness with gratitude is precious. What's more, he is someone that had turned over a new leaf.

If a good man does a bad thing, he will be rejected by the public. If a bad man does a good thing, he will be greatly boasted.

In this case, Wei Mingyan; a former 'Hun Zi', is the latter. If there were people in the village who used to say sour words about him, words mentioning him now would turn into a compliment.

People in the village don't go seeking petty advantages. They try to be brief every time they make a phone call. They are also embarrassed enough to leave some eggs, vegetables and so on as a form of remuneration.