4.5 (1)

Wei Mingyan's eyes paused and fell on Lan Xue's face, sitting next to the middle-aged woman, who was wearing headphones, closing her eyes and going to sleep with a touch of bluish bags under her eyes, as if she didn't sleep well last night.

Lan Xue really didn't sleep well.

Because of the child's lost and her father was so busy these days that Lan Xue watched him and followed him anxiously. In addition, she was about to face an internship. A lot of things were making her busy. Today she was going to take a nap while on her way to school.

She slept deeply and listened to the songs in the headphones. The whole person relaxed, and naturally did not notice the woman sitting beside her.

While sleeping, she suddenly felt that her shoulder was lightly touched by someone. Lan Xue opened her eyes a little confused, but saw Wei Mingyan's beautiful face.

Seeing her awake, the man shoved his glasses against the bridge of his nose, revealing a slightly cramped smile, "What a coincidence."

"Doctor Wei ..."

Lan Xue thought she was dreaming, she yelped in a trance, and then remembered her sleeping position with her head tilted. Her panic made her blush and she sat up straight.

"I'm going to the next stop, how about you?"

Listening to the man's actively asking herself, Lan Xue was happy and felt it unbelievable. She gripped her phone nervously, listening to the thumping of her heart, and whispered, "I am also getting off at the next stop."

Seeing Wei Mingyan nodded and smiled, Lan Xue finally couldn't help it, and bravely asked, "I'm going to the medical university, where is Doctor Wei going?"

The first time she spoke so actively to someone she loved, Lan Xue couldn't be more excited. She wanted to see the expression on Wei Mingyan's face, but didn't dare to raise her eyes. She had to lower her eyes slightly and look at the man's neck.

Wei Mingyan wore a refreshing white shirt today, and the buttons on it may have been unbuttoned because of the heat, exposing his white net neck and collarbone.

Before this, Lan Xue had never thought that a man's collarbone would be so beautiful. She had looked there to ease embarrassment, but when she looked at it, her face became even more red.

"I'm also going to the medical university to return a book to the library."

Wei Mingyan showed her the medical book with a polite smile on his face.

The topic ended there.

Lan Xue wanted to talk again, but didn't know what to say. She was terribly anxious, and she was shy, so she had to sit up straight and not embarrass herself. She didn't listen to the song, she didn't sleep, she quietly looked at the man next to her with her eyes.

She moved her eyes carefully, but saw Wei Mingyan was also looking at her. The two of them were facing each other, and Lan Xue's nervous heart was about to fall out.

~

She saw that the man ignored her and his eyes fell on the middle-aged woman next to her. The woman didn't notice the two people near her, playing with her mobile phone. As a child transporter, she clearly knew that the more normal, the more relaxed she was, the less dangerous.

What's more, people basically couldn't care less. No one will notice that the child she is holding looked wrong.

She was playing with her mobile phone, and suddenly heard a magnetic male voice coming from the side, "elder sister, is your child hot? I think he is very red."