5.15

The next day, Wei Mingyan met a ‘Good Samaritan’ who helped increase his brother-in-law’s work position. That evening, when the several people were together, they saw this handsome man, who seemed to have suddenly appeared in the city, take the man for a drink alone.

When it was over, the two of them left together with a smile, and several people who were there calculated in their hearts. After that night, it was true, as later on, there was news of their cooperation.

This man happened to be a big boss of an enterprise, and was famous for his cheekiness. In truth, the heads of other groups wanted to cooperate with Wei Mingyan too, but they failed to do so as they refused to bend to him. However, this guy didn’t have that reservation. He was the most enthusiastic about Wei Mingyan before, and this time he helped Wei Mingyan’s brother-in-law and immediately became the ‘first person to eat crabs.’              

(TNote: the first person to eat crab = because of being bold, he was the first person to taste a good thing. Explanation: crabs were known to be scary beetles of the river in ancient times. the first person who ate it was very bold.)

The product was quickly loaded into the core and put on the market. Sure enough, just as these magnates had predicted, the company that had just barely squeezed into the upper echelon grew twice as big in just a few days.

The stock market soared, and the envious eyes of several bosses who were still waiting to see turned red. They snapped to a decision, and finally found out from the first crabeater how this Chief Wei was persuaded.

After getting accurate information, these people suddenly realized.

No wonder this Chief Wei never wanted to go to any lustful places. He loved beauty but not ones from those wild places.

But, as long as there is a breakthrough, they would be better off doing the same.

Wei Mingyan was certainly not so accommodating just because of his brother-in-law. At the root of it, love the house and its crows, it’s for the sake of his fiancée.     

(TNote: love the house and its crows = if you love me you must love my family too.)

As they did their research, each big company was dumbfounded.

This fiancée of Chief Wei seemed to have submitted resumes in their company from the beginning.

Graduated from a famous school with excellent grades and good results in all aspects. How could she be rejected?

The heads of the companies were stifled. If Chief Wei’s fiancée worked in their company, wouldn’t that relationship be much easier?

Regretting it, their underlings spoke up.

At first, they also wanted to admit this Qi Jingshu, but the people from Cao’s came to greet them. They thought that in the end it was the leading brother who was going to do a favor, plus, they received money, so they did as asked and…

Thus, they have let a golden doll go like that!

This happened in several companies, and only then did the people come around to noticing that the Cao’s and Wei Mingyan had a grudge.

They asked in person, in a roundabout way, and the handsome young man who was obviously a little less than a decade younger than them, with the same smile on his face, shook his glass of wine and admitted, “It’s true that the Cao family’s daughter has some conflicts with my girlfriend, but who made the Cao family so big. We little people can’t afford to mess with them, so we had to hide.”

The words reached the ears of Chief Cao and he nearly spat out a mouthful of blood in anger.

All this time, whether he used money or friendship, the brat wouldn’t take the bait. Obviously, he could be insincere to others, but to him, he always had that ever-smiling face and talked in circles that didn’t serve any purpose.